Prada Mens S/S 2015 Milan

Deleted member 116819

Reaction score
1st look
2epq7i1.png

It was magical. I got village of the damned, Hardcore Normcore and sixties western

i wasn't particularly blown away by this. i liked the 60s cuts of the pants, the darker outfits, but overall i'm not really impressed. the set was fantastic though, and i loved the psychic tv songs in the soundtrack, they really set the mood.

the footwear, though, is among the vilest i've ever seen.

Another episode in the ugly/banal chic saga. I think something new in her menswear collection is long overdue...

That set/venue got me so excited and then..... :ninja:

I like the collection, with the Wang inspiration about highlighting the sewing details, I like the western+sixties inspiration, but come on....

This collection didn't fit at all with that stunning venue!

I was hoping for a very bold and fresh collection, maybe next year.

The only thing new are the jackets. Everything else is all the same. Boring and seen it.

I thought it was extremely bland. Is she bored with menswear? Because it looks like she didn't even try.

Great casting and set though, as usual.

Wow, 2 pairs of slim pants...welcome in 2014 :lol:

I like the 4th look.

gorgeous! i loved it, loved the trims and the set (obviously) and the womens shoes :heart:

It is so boring, i was waiting pass a good time watching the video and I fell asleep with so boring show and clothes and noisy sound, horrible show

Loved it, so simple but sophisticated, and the womenswear AMAZING! Miuccia Rocks

that's the perfect mix btw Hermes chicness and tailoring, and Marc Jacobs early collections.
In a word, it is perfect Prada.

And I love couple collections. It is so 90s.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the womenswear was adorable. :heart: Most of the menswear was good. I just loved the tailoring of the women's' suits.

Of course it's far away from being ugly, but what a snoozefest. I was hoping for something a little bit more inspired.

That was a collection...?

Seems like even Muiccia knew this "collection" was lacking, so for every two looks she sent down the (beautiful Hockney-esque) runway, there was a woman's look to follow. The men's looks looked more like the leftovers, the picked-overs, the rejects from a Barneys Warehouse sale. Everything shown: the golf jacket, the trench/ overcoat and the 60's-cut suit and blazer, have been Prada/ Miu Miu staples-- except now they all have a cheap, ugly contrast-stitching detail... That's it? Are you kidding me? ANd those sandals that look like the models were walking on Kleenex boxes with white tape wrapped around them. (I did like the one and only piece that was sent out: The dark green leather trench with the camel banding around the shoulders and collar. Why not expand on that design more, Muiccia?)

Muiccia has always touched on an aesthetic I readily relate to-- that odd, awkward, but modern sensibility with the hidden luxury-factor. But occasionally, like this time, she doesn't even seem to bother. So I won't either. Eh.

Of course it's far away from being ugly, but what a snoozefest. I was hoping for something a little bit more inspired.

I agree. Also, everything looked dated in a bad way. Im sure the details and tailoring will be nice but I dont think it's worth the money. Some of the shoes looked like they came from my dad's collection from the 90s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudaZuza2005
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->