Prada Resort 2009

i thought maybe i'd post the full collection....from style.com...

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

^ i agree with you. none of this is very new or innovative (very unprada like, if you ask me).... for example i DESPISED the S/S07 from prada (turbans collection) - the BORINGNESS of this Resort collection reminds me of that treacherous show

well that's the thing, yeah...i always expect something really 'fashion forward' from miuccia....her collections seem to be the type where you're sort of horrified initially because it all looks so 'different' to what is going on everywhere else....and then you look back a few months later and realise you LOVE most of it and it suddenly looks cool and current....but i can't sense what in this collection is going to be like that...

Beautiful colours and textures.

But I love the gold back panels! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the green colours and some of the pieces are great!

i don't usually like prada's collection that much, but this one was wonderful

To me it looks like cheap street urban chic, if you take the jewelry out of the scene...

I can't say i didn't like it but definitely won't say i liked it. To easy for a creative mind as Miuccia's

I love it so much I can completely put aside my initial disgust for the knee length leggings.

it's interesting that.. it does look like resort..
like something you'd wear on vacation..
i wonder why

maybe all the green next to the brown/gold ..
tropical lizards and flora ..sand dunes, bark..

well that's the thing, yeah...i always expect something really 'fashion forward' from miuccia....her collections seem to be the type where you're sort of horrified initially because it all looks so 'different' to what is going on everywhere else....and then you look back a few months later and realise you LOVE most of it and it suddenly looks cool and current....but i can't sense what in this collection is going to be like that...
that's how i remember prada too. horror to fascination.
i actually was horrified by this collection at first but after looking through the style.com pictures, i find there are many little subtle indifferences that is note worthy.
but her resort collections are usually not as advance as main collections anyways.

This is really brilliant.

It reminds me of a lot of the Prada collections pre 2005.

Its very Miuccia too. I imagine this is the sort of thing she wears all the time. Green skirts, black shirts, heavy jewellery.

:heart:

oh my, i take back what i said in my previous post

this is brilliant! how come i didnt see it before!
those super statement jewlleries is going to be up and coming
lately and suddenly i been hit with this intense feeling that bold nostalgic jewels is the new thing and been frantically looking for elizabethan and edwardian style necklaces

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->