Prada S/S 2009 by Steven Meisel

Is this are igree the campaing is amazing but Meisele and Prada abuse of photoshop

Can we talk about the cast of the show? Meisel must have optioned a lot of girls for this campaign...can someone who is an insider shed any light on why he chose certain girls (like Viktoriya, even though she's never walked for Prada)...or more interestingly, which girls were cut from the line up? Was Anna Selezneva ever optioned despite being a CK Exclusive? I think she would have fit this much better than Giedre or Nimue.

[scanned by vogue28 from UK Grazia - 9th March 2009]

HQ

^this must be a new ad....i've never seen it before...it wasn't part of the series of ads that were posted here right?? could there be more unrevealed ads like this that may pop up here and there?

[scanned by vogue28 from UK Marie Claire April 2009]

Prada Eyewear

Scanned by me from Vogue Brazil March 2009

^ Yeah this campaign does look very HDR with reduced color saturation and contrast :lol: But I still adore it because it's by Meisel :rofl:

Fav campaign at the minuet !! maybe it just because i love the collection !!! :smile:

prada's really getting on my nerves lately
i hated the lace clothes last season because they were EVERYWHERE, and now these freaking bra's and stuff...
i loved the campaign at the day i first saw it, but now i just hate it, like reeeeally hate it.

[scanned by vogue28 from Vogue Italia March 2009 Accessories Supplement]

New? :unsure:

I was so happy when I saw these ads in US Vogue & W March. :smile:

theres something about the lighting thats very weird. but i guess theres no harm in trying new things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->