Prada S/S 2007 : Sasha and Eddie Klint by Steven Meisel

style_expert

Reaction score
Eddie Klint for Prada
Ph by: Steven Meisel

scanned by j'ador dior...

Sorry no women's wear ad yet but they could be out any day now AND they're probably in the same style

Last edited by a moderator:
So it starts.....Sasha or Suvi or who are they going to choose for the womanswear....with Eddie Klint I predict Sasha but well see...

no liked much Prada is bored and simple

it kinda seems like the continuation of the resort bags ads, away from the darker fw06 werewolfarova ads (which were amazing). Eddie looks good.

Eddie looks amazing, thank you! :woot::heart:

I'm praying for Sasha here...:unsure:

thank you for the scan, J'adore and style_expert, ugh I am so escited about the Prada girl

Ugh, I like Prada ads when they have stories or narratives...this is just boring

I'm thinking Sasha. Not even Supreme is saying Suvi has Prada and unless they were sworn to secrecy, it's probably Sasha.

I have crossed fingers for Sasha :heart: But well.... 4 seasons (including cruise) ? :unsure:

Love the monochrome feel of the greys/silvers/ and metal all working into the reflection of the glass. More appealing to me than the most recent seasons.

Even though I am not a fan of Suvi I hope to see her for Prada or maybe both of them could be interesting.

hmmmm looks boring. I'd love to see Suvi get it though.

I think Prada would've kept Suvi exclusive if she got the campaign, not use the same girl as CK. My bet's on Sasha.

Muted colors feels like SS 2006.....and I have my fingers crossed for Sasha.

Sasha is BORING. 3 seasons for one fashion house is ENOUGH. Even Chanel got rid of Daria! It's time for Prada to have a fresh new face....

^ See, sometimes I'm like 'okay, enough. I want to see Sasha for other designers but then everytime I see a new picture of her for Prada, she looks extremely fresh. She can do so much and I really look forward to the image she projects with every season....

Did that make any sense?

TheGlassAngel said:
^ See, sometimes I'm like 'okay, enough. I want to see Sasha for other designers but then everytime I see a new picture of her for Prada, she looks extremely fresh. She can do so much and I really look forward to the image she projects with every season....

Did that make any sense?

Yes, I completely agree with what you're saying....I had low expectations for the Winter ad campaign, yet it turned out to be amazing.

However, that being said, Prada needs a FRESH new face.....Sasha's look is just not as 'shocking' as it used to be.

Did THAT make sense? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->