Prada S/S 2007 : Sasha and Eddie Klint by Steven Meisel

a lot of new ads

and I took this pic today in hong kong.:wink:

*pics scanned / taken by me.

I love the one with her head on her knees! And is that one in white for the same campaign?

alix* said:
^ the white one is part of the mens campaign

I'm pretty sure It's just Prada Sport...the men's ones with Eddie Klint look just like the women's :flower:

I LOVE EDDIE KLINT.... have you guys seen the LG phone ad.. I think he is w/ sasha in there

I got the April 2007 issue of UK Glamour yesterday, and there seemed to be a Prada ad for a phone, with Sasha in it. I've done a review of the whole issue in the magazine forum, but I thought I'd post the image I took of the ad in this thread, in case this is something new.

Attachments

• Prada Sasha.jpg
    Prada Sasha.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 360
^I think there's a campaign thread dedicated to the phone itself :D Thanks for the preview!

^ love the 2nd one Sasha looks so cool :woot:B)
I also found an eyewear ad

* my scan

bedtimestorynyc said:
yeah well i was wondering about that too. sasha's outfit is NOT part of women's spring/summer this year! very weird. maybe miuccia, being an unpredictable woman, decided to expand that whole vynil clothes line into women's wear!
it still looks great on Sasha, but there's no way on earth i'd buy this, even if i had the $$$
yeah i've seen looks from the fall '05 womenswear in the menswear when i've been at the shops. ie: black shirts w/ black jewels on them... idea in the womenswear
it's all according to the shop and what they want to sell

about Sasha... i was hoping it might be that other model, the one who opened for the s/s '07 show. i think Sasha would work if it was her 'harsh' face... you know, when she looks kind of zombie-like w/ her bulged eyes, like when she opened for Prada f/w 05.

p.s. and hey, i love that backpack :D

Urgh. I really don't like the font for 'eyewear', it ruins the whole ad...

ilaughead said:
Urgh. I really don't like the font for 'eyewear', it ruins the whole ad...

100% agree... it should be smaller as well i think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->