Prada S/S 2007 : Sasha and Eddie Klint by Steven Meisel

God, she has done Prada's campaign for 4 times in a row. I wonder if she is exclusive for Prada? she has not done any other campaigns in the same time.

^Well, she's done Armani cosmetics and Olay, but nothing for apparel :D

This is her sixth prada campaign, four main campaigns + jeans + resort.

And she is exclusive to prada so she has only done cosmetic things like armani makeup and Olay skincare. :doh: hopefully she can do more soon ^_^

Faith Akiyama said:
More of Eddie:

Scanned by me

OOH THANKS for psoting
eddie looks lovely! :woot: :heart: i like the 2nd one more the the 1st,i htink. but looking good in general

i actually love these now..especially #128
the colours and tone are really nice in all of them
the latest ads posted are much better than the first one we go to see

have those been shot in new york? or is it that cylindrical building in chicago? .... hard to tell, but very curious if anyone knows for sure

Last edited by a moderator:
All the bags look nicer in the ads than on the runway. Meisel: Mission accomplished!

Eddie seems so cute.
Sasha seems so gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
BerlinRocks said:
don't know if this is a repost :
muskcatie from MH.

OMG I love it!:woot:
anyone know what magazine is it from?

and btw I don't get it. this ad is counted in the Prada SS07 ad but is it or it it not from the normal RTW collection? sorry I sound ignorant I'm still new to the fashion world lol.

^ maybe it's a menswear ad :unsure:
but I can't see that red outfit sasha wears :unsure::unsure:
00270f.jpg

vogue.co.uk

Gold Star said:
OMG I love it!:woot:
anyone know what magazine is it from?

and btw I don't get it. this ad is counted in the Prada SS07 ad but is it or it it not from the normal RTW collection? sorry I sound ignorant I'm still new to the fashion world lol.
The ad is from Numero Homme SS07 :smile:

The ad is actually part of the Sport collection, although the clothes in the ad were shown as RTW :smile:

sethii said:
^ maybe it's a menswear ad :unsure:
but I can't see that red outfit sasha wears :unsure::unsure:
yeah well i was wondering about that too. sasha's outfit is NOT part of women's spring/summer this year! very weird. maybe miuccia, being an unpredictable woman, decided to expand that whole vynil clothes line into women's wear!
it still looks great on Sasha, but there's no way on earth i'd buy this, even if i had the $$$

Prada is about innovation and creativity. This campaign has neither qualities.

It IS predictable and Sasha is just not the right person to reflect the subtle meaning imbued in the Spring/SUmmer collection. It was about glamour and womanhood - Sasha can not take on any of these persona's.

It's unfortunate that she is wasting her time as an exclusive for Prada because their pairing does nothing.

2 pics of the ads taken by me in Hong Kong (don't think they have been posted before :woot: )

sorry about the quality (especially the 2nd pic:doh: ), I took the pics with my cell phone

i really like that first one with the green turban, thanks gold star:smile:

alix* said:
I would like everyone to be excited cause i saw a new ad today on a billboard in hk and i'll take a picture and post it tomorrow :wink:

I know I posted this.. er four weeks ago..but here it is now.

It was taken by my camera phone on a moving bus several meters away from the actual ad so please mind the terrible quality and slight blurryness. :blush:

pradapostervz4.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->