Prada S/S 2007 : Sasha and Eddie Klint by Steven Meisel

kuba01 said:
Gemma Ward was definitely more of a phenomenon, compared to Sasha. Gemma single-handedley brought in the 'alien look'. She was flown to Milan for the Prada show when she was 15 or 16.

Personally, I think Gemma Ward is much prettier than Sasha. She has an intelligent look. Sasha has a savage, scary look. They edit her beyond recognition in all the ad campaigns.

By the way - has anyone noticed how awkward Sasha is on the runway? I mean at Versace S/S 07, she attempted to do the hand-on-hip pose, but it didn't work and it looked bizzare...

I understand what you mean although it's one person's opinion. The key word in your post is "Was", like history!:wink:
I don't lik either one of them! I'd rather have Prada using Suvi!

She's looked like waiting in the outer-space station, while looking into the aurora outside.. (pic#2)

hey.. just one question ? why a model ALWAYS has to be Beautiful sweet perfect dolly... I think a model has to be versatile can be pretty but can look strange, can look angry, can look sexy.. and so on that's what make a good model : the capacity to adapt to everything we ask to her. That's why i love Sasha and sasha is definetely this. And Prada Ad are wonderful !

i'm not crazy about the quality of the pictures!!! looks like an amateurish photoshop job (i.e. something i would have done :P .. maybe i coulda done better if i tried)
however eddie and sasha both save the campaign!!!

Sasha is amazing in ALL the Prada ads and I'm really glad that she get the Prada ads again =]

I never seem to like Prada ads and this is no exception.

^ Thanks for the scans, but the pictures do nothing for me like they did a few days ago :(

the ones with the blue/pink skies look nicer, these orangy ones are too dark...more like the fw06 campaign.

i so want to love this. but its doesn't have the shock treatment that becomes madness that becomes obsession. someone pointed out the feather cap ads. those were out of this world. last winter was also quite strong. love the color combinations though and the fringes are the at there best, considering its usually horrible.

the last time i loved a prada ad was the campaign with diana dondoe, karen, and elise with the feather caps...
^ Those are quite possibly my favorite ads ever. Definitely my favorite Prada ads, anyway. I have the Elise ones on my wall, lol.

But anyway, I like Sasha's recent ads. She still looks quite beautiful in them, if a little bored. I dunno. I enjoy seeing her in the Prada ads, but it'd be cool to see a fresh face, too. (Or maybe Miuccia could just bring Elise back. :smile: )

^Those are my favorites as well :D I went through fire and brimstone in order to gather them all in print!

Sasha's ads seem to be less elusive, since they're more recent :lol:

scanned by me from Vogue Italia Feb

what magazine is this from? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for scanning, Gold Star ^_^ I really enjoy these, but mainly because of Sasha :innocent:

i prefer those ones than the ones with gemma ward
i love gemma but the resort ones were really bad IMO

^Are you talking about the latest resort ads? If so, that was Sasha as well, not Gemma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->