Prada S/S 2016 Milan

Prada is genius at first glance you're not sure how to pull these looks but once you digest the collection thoroughly that'd be the chicest clothes ever.

Very weak collection. It has no substance. There is too much emphasis on the "total look". I feel like she needs to go back to basics and to the true dna of the house, not just keep on piling more and more layers and accessories on top of each other.

Absolutely.
That is not Prada i know.
( Luxury Brand such Prada has normally customers over 30-35, not every young woman, girl, can buy Prada. So i'm not sure womens over 35 will wear it. )
I wrote yet,i never critisize but in this case i'm really dissapointed. The F/W 2015-2016 collection is/was better. In fall-winter 2015 collection was the touch of luxury. The Dresses from f/w 2015-2016 looking very good "live".
But spring-summer 2016, i can imagine the Looks in Fashion Editorials but not wearing daily.

Which woman can wear this Look?

Photo credit : vogue.co.uk

Attachments

• Dies.jpg
    Dies.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 20
That's an easy one, get rid of the sweater it's just a blue suit.
Does anyone really wear total look from Prada ever? I really don't see the problem at all, cause people just don't do that. Even the "nice" fall 2015 collection like you said.

i somehow always like better what she does with the womens resort mixed in with the mens

Not a fan of this. Feels like done in a rush, like if they didn't have a clear idea of what they wanted to do for Spring so they went for the first thing that came to their minds...

Very boring.

Props to Pat for the make-up, though. I love it.

The more I look at it, the more I like it. I just love how different Miuccia is and I don't really care if she's repeated silhouettes here. She always knows how to make interesting clothes and this is no exception.

This is one of those classic but difficult Miuccia collections that requires some study :wink: I think the brilliant gold lips have distracted people from the clothes a bit. I actually love it, probably not as much as the Cruise though.

I like it, but it reminds me of Givenchy... in a weird way.

I don't find it as difficult as everyone says. It seems like a lot of lovely and wearable pieces to me. No one is going to wear all the pieces styled like the runway, but customers are going to find lovely jackets and sweaters and skirts. Even the dresses with a lining will look nice off the runway.

I don't find it as difficult as everyone says. It seems like a lot of lovely and wearable pieces to me. No one is going to wear all the pieces styled like the runway, but customers are going to find lovely jackets and sweaters and skirts. Even the dresses with a lining will look nice off the runway.

I completely agree, this is actually a very nice commercial collection imo

Not a fan of this. Feels like done in a rush, like if they didn't have a clear idea of what they wanted to do for Spring so they went for the first thing that came to their minds...

Very boring.

Props to Pat for the make-up, though. I love it.

I hate to agree but I feel like they failed at transitioning resort's fabulous ideas into this collection. It feels like a hodgepodge of Miu Miu S/S15 with past Prada collections. A major problem was the length of the show. It felt bloated which lead to a plethora of repetition among the looks, the first half in particular. I'll admit that I did like it but I really didn't love it. It was okay but she can definitely do better.

It was uncomfortable to watch the show. Nothing was smart about this collection, just filled with ugly clothes. Skirt on skirt is very Versus. Loved the earrings.

This reminds me a lot of Prada's FW 2014 collection, which was my least favourite collection from the house. The styling is simply atrocious and there's not a single new element to it. I do like some of the coats, but overall it's a very weak collection.

That's an easy one, get rid of the sweater it's just a blue suit.
Does anyone really wear total look from Prada ever? I really don't see the problem at all, cause people just don't do that. Even the "nice" fall 2015 collection like you said.

Is it?
It is not just a blue suit,it is a blue transparent suit.
In this collection is very diffiuclt to choose the pieces to combined with. Difficult but not impossible.
This transparent blue suit for example, can it be wear without Sweater?

It won't be transparent in store tbh. Things like this don't make sense, but it changes how you think you can dress, ridiculously good or bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->