Prada S/S 2016 : Natalia, Sasha & Yasmin by Steven Meisel

God she's absolutely stunning ! The styling is really cool too, I wish her expression was more controled though. Her eyes are a bit dead, but the campaign looks very promising.

does anyone know who else is in the campaign? there's supposed to be 3 other girls...

Kinda disappointed that they ditch the gold makeup like in the show. Looking forward to see more tho!

I would love to see Cecilie and Amalie Moosgaard featured.

^ that image alone saves the whole campaign. I don't care about anything else, Sasha is back in Prada :D
Love the dreamy pose & expression and the art deco set, would love to know where it was shot.

Sasha!!! :woot: That's what I was waiting for :woot:
Loving her shot, she looks so good :heart:

Sasha's shot is infinitely better. I like seeing more sense of place in the image. It also feels far less PRODUCT oriented than the first shot. I also like seeing Sasha so natural and casual looking. I feel like since she started working again, she's been so over-styled and over-photoshopped. It's nice to see her look undone and gorgeous.

Not my favorite Prada campaign, but has potential to be better, if Sasha's image is any indication.

Sasha's shot looks great and it's always great to see designers return to their "old" muses.

I think that Yasmin looks too teenish and young. I'm happy that Sasha is part of the campaign. I'm not to keen on the overly teen direction that prada has been going with. Would like to see Jamie, Julia, Kirsten Owen or Fei Fei Sun, etc..

Wait, wait, wait. Shut the front door and enter through the back! Sasha snuck into Prada and is such a pleasant surprise. The perfect muse for this house. :wub:

Sasha... I have nothing to say. I bow down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->