Moschino S/S 2021 by Steven Meisel

All these tears when I specifically referenced stats on Vogue covers, which btw were factual enough for anyone not to counter argue on.

Anyway, nice campaign! :clap:
Sure :rolleyes:

But indeed a nice campaign!

Yes finally, I feel like he’s really coming out hard this year after having to see idiots like Ethan James Greene running around town doing dollar store rip offs of his work last year and claiming he’s the next meisel all over town. Long live the king!

fun fact: while you’re complaining about her presence, Julia is probably shooting another campaign with Steven Meisel.

oh, and Bella and Irina won’t open or close a Prada show or book the campaign repeatedly even in their wildest dreams. I mean, if we’re going to make some stupid comparisons about what a model can/can’t achieve...

fun fact: while you’re complaining about her presence, Julia is probably shooting another campaign with Steven Meisel.

oh, and Bella and Irina won’t open or close a Prada show or book the campaign repeatedly even in their wildest dreams. I mean, if we’re going to make some stupid comparisons about what a model can/can’t achieve...
But don’t forget that Julia only has one of the big four. Apparently that’s the only statistic that counts. And that’s factual enough for anyone not to counter argue on :rofl:

I know we’re veering on just model talk, so let me, for the sake of not breaking the forum rules, say that I love this campaign.

Love the concept for the campaign. Other than Irina, I'm not a fan of the cast.

Actually, I think Irina and Joan together would have killed this. Julia looks like the office lady playing fashion and Yasmin's features aren't selling me on Marionette doll.

waste of money. even hairdresser and his boy toy can do same and cheaper.
they should have used dolls for ads as well since so many people loved them

Fabulous campaign. Jeremy Scott x Meisel is always fabulous tbh. Let's not forget Carlyne. She sticks to what she knows the best : glamour, feminity and fun.

The cast is great too. Irina is the star imo.

it’s a good campaign but I wish all the shots were ‘coloured’ coz it looks so much better!

not crazy either over the cast but I’ll take it.

What a truly spectacular campaign from our savior Steven Meisel. I love the puppet concept to match the presentation of the collection and of course it was executed to perfection. I am loving the sense of vintage glamour from the styling and posing - just spectacular.

Bella Hadid looks sensational, as does Irina Shayk (no wonder she appears in the majority of the shots). :heart:

None of the models are my cup of tea, particularly Miss Nobis who I've always found duller than dirt...BUT I'll admit most shots really work, the lighting is beautiful and it has that fashion fantasy appeal like campaigns from yore.

Alien Sex Friend thanks for sharing that campaign, I had never seen it and it's lovely.

Meisel back to his safe zone. But to be honest he has nothing to prove, just does decent snaps and grabs the coins.

Definitely one of my favorite campaigns this season. Moschino can be too tacky sometimes but Jeremy never fails to create a fantasy world that helps us escape from reality. Love how every season he's giving us a fun concept. I loved Irina's shots. Her work with Meisel is always fabulous.

EkuCQbKY_o.gif

SHcWYEPs_o.gif

IJjWRZV0_o.gif

NqbXYAXa_o.gif

jasonduzansky.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back