Prada S/S 2016 : Natalia, Sasha & Yasmin by Steven Meisel

Sasha looks great but Yasmijn is fantastic :heart: So gorgeous.
The set is also great but something is missing. It doesn't have the Meisel touch.

I don't understand Natalia at all... Has she ever worked for Prada in the past? She's so not Prada.

No, this is her first Prada campaign according to Vogue.com, and I agree, she's completely out of place, she's just there, not delivering anything like Sasha and this new girl Yasmijn

Love how Sasha is back to claim her Prada throne and killing every single shot. The last one is soooo good !
I really hope Yasmin has more shots because she's beyond gorgeous and refined. I just don't understand what Natalia is doing here besides the fact that she's a Meisel muse. She's definitely the weakest link here.

Natalia seems like a random choice

But Sasha's new shot is stunning

Also, Natalia's hair in that one shot has REALLY been bothering me for some reason. The color is not the most flattering IMO, and it looks like she just had it blown out or something.

Full campaign
Video is also on their website. Fantastic like always.

prada

Sasha in that video.... Just wow, she really is the ultimate prada woman

Really could have done without Natalia, her boring dead stare adds nothing at all.

I would love to know the location too, or if its simply set design by Mary Howard. It's a superb fitting for this collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video is amazing! Prada always has the best campaign video of the season!

Sasha was perfect for this as an OG. Natalia brings nothing to the campaign. BORING.
Anyway, the video is cool, much better than previews campaigns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's because the video was more focused on Sasha but the campaign could do without Natalia and Yasmin imo...

I really love it! It's very chic and very Prada.
Yasmin and Sasha are perfect!
I really don't like Natalia anymore. She is just like a socialite...
She is good for shows but in ads, not so much.

It's good to have a main Prada campaign with no 100+ girls!

I think Natalia is one of the greatest models of all time, and now because of who she married people look down on her. Who cares who she marries? Her body of work speaks for itself. Better her getting cast IMO then some untalented nothing with the right "look"

Naty Poly should've been in this campaign instead of Natalia.

I think Natalia is one of the greatest models of all time, and now because of who she married people look down on her. Who cares who she marries? Her body of work speaks for itself. Better her getting cast IMO then some untalented nothing with the right "look"

She is one of the best models but her latest work isn't at her level. In this campaign, she is just there...like in a Givenchy one. And it's been a long time now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->