Prada S/S 2016 : Natalia, Sasha & Yasmin by Steven Meisel

Sasha looks terribly uncomfortable with that pose, wouldn't ones limbs hurt sitting like that? I get the fascination (It's Sasha for Prada, obviously people will lose their sh*t), but even this shot doesn't wow me at all. The setting seems stupendous, so maybe a more stronger, more direct pose would've worked.

That shot is way better but Sasha looks off. Sort of old too.

I dont Sashas appeal at all

She got lots of major modeling jobs for over a decade but people outside the fashion industry still dont know who she is ... or they are just not interested in her

^ I think that can be said about lots of models who started their careers before social media ;P

^ I think that can be said about lots of models who started their careers before social media ;P

Exactly. Could you imagine if Gemma or Vlada had an Instagram back in 2005? It wouldn't be much different than Gigi today,

I like Sasha, but her being Sasha does not make that shot interesting at all.

Such a beautiful shot. The art deco set is amazing, it suits the collection perfectly. I really love the mood. That kind of retro, nonchalant, elegance is very reminescent of the good old days of Prada campaigns. Yet it doesn't look dated at all. Impeccable styling as well, the outfit with her pose is actually very sexy and you just want to buy the shoes !

Like everybody I will always love Sasha for Prada. It's just the best pairing.

Such a beautiful shot. The art deco set is amazing, it suits the collection perfectly. I really love the mood. That kind of retro, nonchalant, elegance is very reminescent of the good old days of Prada campaigns. Yet it doesn't look dated at all. Impeccable styling as well, the outfit with her pose is actually very sexy and you just want to buy the shoes !

Like everybody I will always love Sasha for Prada. It's just the best pairing.

Absolutely!
Love it too!

Behind the scenes

10390498_771346316303653_4547211653537799207_n.jpg

www.facebook.com/Prada

I love the idea but the execution is so weird and dull.

Oh come on, this is so boring! Cool set but nothing at all makes this stand out, Sasha isn't enough to save it...

I like it, I love the setting and there is such a calmness in it what makes it really beautiful. Sasha's first shot is still the best one.

Is this the whole set? I guess, it's nice as a whole, but I would've loved to see something more striking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->