Preen S/S 10 New York

i actually think it's better than it's been. at least there are more signatures coming to fore and less of the derivative and banal stuff of the previous seasons. the printed and textured stuff in the best though.

and jordan,thea and justin were actually doing stuff like that before mark fast.

Fab collection, love the lace pieces and the pink dresses at the end, very sexy and now!

I like the lace pieces too. At least it feels like they're developing the ideas rather than just staying in the same place.

This is pretty much what I expected from Preen. The concepts I've seen are the same as from previous collection. I'm not disappointed, but I was hoping for something more.

i'm loving this punk spin to the transparency trend. also, i love the way they've developed that old balenciaga vocabulary into something quite wearable and covetable....especially those great silver pants and "moppy" pieces.

I don't know how wearable most of this collection is but it is ethereal and sexy and I think it has some great separates.

I think it's ok (there are definately some pretty dresses in there), but nothing really with the WOW factor. I don't feel like they have moved forward a great deal from last season.

I was really excited for Preen and I have to say I didn't love this collection. There are some nice dresses though, but they've been stronger in previous seasons.

I like the jumpsuits... that's about it really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"