Products You Can't Get Enough Of

loonaka

Reaction score
Do you have like a fetish for blushes, mascaras? Or do you like to buy heaps of different eyeshadows?
I know alot of people who have like one product they like to buy when they go makeup shopping.

I used to have a thing for lipglosses, and I never managed to use them all, and some of them I had to throw away because they got bad. Now I'm more into eyeshadow^_^

beautywagon.wordpress.com

currently I'm so into nail polishes and eyeshadows. I can't wait to go to the duty free shop and buy tons of mac eyeshadows :brows:

I do that too..I love all the different colors they have!! Oh I also used to be into nail polish, but they don't last that long once you've opened it :(

Definitely nail polishes. I tend to stick to dark, neutral or muted colours, so it's not like I have a rainbow coloured collection. But I'm obsessed with buying them, I've got around 20 at the moment and this includes four different dark reds and three greyish toned ones.

Everything else I have a kind of routine for but nail polish is the one thing where I don't stick to one specific colour or brand for any amount of time.

My mum always buys red nail polish in different tones, and she never finishes them..

I have only one of each product,apart from nail polishes. I used to have numerous different types of blush,eyeshadow etc but I never got around to using them all and it just felt like a waste. I'd love to go back to owning a million different versions of stuff though so I could have a good play around ^_^

Blush! My favorites are shimmery peachy pink shades and bright pinks in a close second. I have pale skin and dyed red hair and I love to wear bright shades on my cheeks.

I tend to go through phases, I normally don't wear lipstick but I will go through this phase where I will buy loads of lipstick! Then it will be eyeshadow and then it will be nailpolish. I think right now I can only justify the nailpolish buys lol as its the cheapest. I really need a new blush though!

I so know what you mean lifeistiffanyblu, I love lipsticks, but I never wear them
thinkin.gif

Lipglosses... the amount I own is ridiculous and there are some I have never even used!

Blushes, lip balms, brushes...anything in pretty rose, peach or coral colours :D Except the brushes of course :lol:

This is hard... I like everything! I buy too much of everything. I'd have to pick nail polish though - I just bought the Chanel Black Satin yesterday :ninja:

• Nail polish! It's kind of an addiction.
  • Lipstick, even though I don't wear it that often.
  • Mascara. I'm always wanting to try new ones.

Actually on reflection I realise that I own a lot of different colour eyeliners. I'm trying to find a pink one at the moment to add to my collection.

I can't get enough of..
- nude/peachy lipsticks
- lipbalms (I have over 30 different lipbalms.. :ninja:)
- red nailpolish

i'm a little bit obsessed with peach blushes, highlighting powders, MLBB lipsticks, pinky/peachy lipglosses, nude nail polishes - those are my endless searches. i tend to buy veeery similar colours over & over & also to get obsessed with a particular brand and buy everything i want from it until i'm satisfied and move on :neutral: right now i'm in a Chantecaille, Armani, Paul & Joe phase!

I cant get enough of nail polish. I have at least 60 bottles of OPI. I actually finish my bottles so I dont feel bad when I buy them. I am such a sucker for the collections that they put out! I have a lot of reds, burgundys, pinks and dark purples. I usually change my nail polish once or twice a week if I have time, so they go pretty fast!

I'm pretty much into buying all kinds of brown eye shadows at the moment,it's crazy.I also love buying nail polishes and lipsticks!

I'm pretty much into buying all kinds of brown eye shadows at the moment,it's crazy.I also love buying nail polishes and lipsticks!

omg i'm exactly the same! i buy so many brown/tan/neutral eyeshadows and pallettes, even though i hardly ever wear eyeshadow and when i do wear it I find it really hard to pick between my nearly identical eyeshadows!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->