Don't waste your money on...

I used to love Benefit BadGal mascara, but the last two tubes I bought have been awful. I don't know if they changed the formula or anything, but it constantly smears, and leaves me with hideous black smudges under my eyes. :doh:

^^my problem with the benefit mascara is that when i tried to wash it off it seemed almost impossible to get off..

it would wash off of my eyes but then leave black smudges on my face, which i really hated because it just took too much effort to get off
the diorshow washes off much more cleanly and easily

i just bought another tube of diorshow in black and bought a tube of benefit badgal in blue because i wanted to try out the blue mascara.. we'll how that goes..

i think all mascara is the devil to get off. i HATE using eye makeup remover. it just feels so greasy on my face....

i dont think anyone should waste their money on max factor, cover girl or maybelline products...

^ I have the same problem (difficulties with eye makeup removers), but Biore works for me well. It really cleans off all the eye make-up. :flower:

I stopped wearing mascara altogether...my eyelashes would fall off from wearing it...

last time i tried fake lashes i think it was when dinosaurs roamed the earth and they looked terrible :D:D

Sonia's Kashuk foundations/tinted moisturizers. Being a makeup artists I had high hopes for her line in addition to all the raves at the MUA. Incredibly streaky and orange.

Other products are fine, I really love her blushes. Her line has very few color selections but I have a blush in Nude 15 which I love. The pressed powers are quite good as well. I haven't tried any of the lip products.

I bought Chanel nail polish, and it isn't all that good! It chips really easily and takes forever to dry ! :yuk:

you know what else is useless?
those expensive topcoats that claim to do everything but cook dinner.
i find normal, cheap, wet and wild clear coat works a charm!

Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara... gunky, clumpy, useless crap. It does the exact opposite of "defining"... it immediately cements your lashes together in ginormous sticky clumps.

I'm always a sucker for new cheap products, but ughh, I threw this one out immediately.

Any sort of mascara, lashes just end up falling out!
I prefer so spend my money on good fake lashes if needed than any mascara which ends up costing more in terms of money and lashes

Last edited by a moderator:
Clinique Long Pretty Lashes Mascara did absolutely nothing for my lashes except giving a little colour. So not worth the price at all.

Maybelline Volum´ Express is probably the worst mascara ever. Clumps, smudges, is too wet and gives no volume whatsoever.

Anything Maybelline basically :rolleyes: I agree that the mascara isn't good at all.

i would agree about the maybelline mascaras--I've never been happy with the ones of theirs that i tried

I always regretted my impluse drugstore purchases. I don't think I actually use or like anything I've purchased there. I have tried very hard to not buy there anymore. I'd rather pay a little more and know I'll like what I'm buying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->