Proenza Schouler F/W 10.11 New York

I really liked this collection, minus the sweaters. The printed pants were really cool and I really enjoyed the coats. They were flawless. :wub:

I'm particularly fond of that navy blue duffle coat. Not too crazy about the prints.

OMG! I love it! Very gothic and chic

i'm very conflicted with this collection. i've looked at it and loved it, and then gone back and hated it.

and what's with the heroin chic look. I know we're doing a 90's revival but this is a bit much. What's next, Marky Mark walking out in his underwear. Jeez.

the baby blue dress is cute ^_^
the hair & makeup is a mess

i'm very conflicted with this collection. i've looked at it and loved it, and then gone back and hated it.

and what's with the heroin chic look. I know we're doing a 90's revival but this is a bit much. What's next, Marky Mark walking out in his underwear. Jeez.

i don't know: not everyone would object to marky mark -- née mark wahlberg -- walking out in his underwear. also, looking back: we had quite the obsession with the eighties making a comeback last decade. it follows that this next generation has a fascination with the nineties. in fact, i could imagine these high-waisted numbers on any of the cast members of the early 90210.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the collection, here are some of my close-ups/favourites:
ps1.jpg
ps2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back