Proenza Schouler S/S 2015 New York

miguelalmeida

Reaction score
1st Look
20p91k6.png

proenzaschouler.com

I thought it started off really strong. Then it progressed to the tried Nicolas Ghesquiere sporty-jacket-pant combo, which is fine because it seems to be trending again. But I simply cannot stand behind so many patent leather looks that took this whole thing to a new tacky level.

I am also really bothered by the change of pace. They do lady-like for two seasons to attract a new clientele and now they go hardcore underground?

Very hit and miss for me. The more "mature" pieces really suck, but I do love the more edgy pieces. I really love that whole patent leather look on Lexi and the tweed polos were pretty nice. Nothing quite spectacular, just a nice collection from them.

for the first time in many years i'm not impressed by a collection from Proenza. at all.

nothing screams must-have.

looks like a wannabe cool mother is wearing the old clothes of her way cooler daughter - and vice versa...

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a strong collection from the boys, modern with a twist. Love it

Beautiful, nothing extremely dramatic or extravagant.

It's easy to sell this collection :lucky:

Started out a little shaky, but was their usual breed of endlessly-cool from middle to end :wub:

A lux wardrobe for the rich woman, high quality clothing in luxurious fabrics, on par with and for the same customer as Ghesquiere's Louis Vuitton.

Quite a forgettable collection for me. It's very true to their image and all but it's a bit bland. Some of the fabrics look very interesting though and those fringe dresses at the end will surely do well.

not a fan of the snakeskin parts, but lots of other nice looks here never the less: the textured knits and windowpane checks are the best. it feels almost fall-ish at times though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->