• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Purple Fashion Spring/Summer 2008 : Suvi Koponen by Mario Sorrenti

Thank you LucyInTheSky!

From purple.fr :
Clemence Poesy

28rmrmr.jpg

Also, is Purple worth twenty-two dollars? Is it very thick?

Yeah, like Self Service.
Besides, the quality of the magazine makes it worth the price.

Purple here costs 40 dollars here and worths every single cent, it's thick, but it doesn't matter the size, the content is what is important!

Last edited by a moderator:
Purple really has a penchant for nudity, huh?

And I think the mag is worth $22, just because it's quite thick and the paper is really great quality. I bought my purple last time for 36 CAD. But sometimes the content isn't all very strong, so wait till the previews come up before ordering, probably.

this is beyond exciting! :buzz:

especially the I&V nude ed.

this is the 9th issue of Purple ^

I think you're right, but it's only the 9th issue of the current 'state' purple is is right now (sorry, it's really late and I can't find a better word), so in the end this is like the 20th issue or something.

this looks great, as usual. American Apparel can be very slow with their deliveries but i'll definitely be placing an order.

thanks for posting MMA! :flower:

I think you're right, but it's only the 9th issue of the current 'state' purple is is right now (sorry, it's really late and I can't find a better word), so in the end this is like the 20th issue or something.

It all started with Purple Prose in October 1992. Then came Purple Fiction, Purple Fashion, Purple Sexe, Purple Books, Purple Products and Purple. In 2004 Purple became two different publications...Purple Fashion & Purple Journal.

:flower:

The content seems very promising.
So surprised to see Suvi on the cover!

All the content sound really promising! Hopefully it will deliver!

It all started with Purple Prose in October 1992. Then came Purple Fiction, Purple Fashion, Purple Sexe, Purple Books, Purple Products and Purple. In 2004 Purple became two different publications...Purple Fashion & Purple Journal.

yes MMA...
and if I can add... Purple was firstly an Art publication...
Olivier Zahm is (was) part of a new generation of young french art critic...with Nicolas Bourriaud (ex co-director of Palais de Tokyo and art critic), Eric Troncy (co-director of Le COnsortium and art critic), Franck Perrin (Crash) etc.

I think Scott was talking about Purple...
The one who started to get published by 98, i think...
it was first a mix of art and fashion.... then it became very fashion oriented.... because Olivier was more and more interested in Fashion....
I remember DieselMax scanned an itw of Zahm.... maybe you'll find more infos in this....

Ooh, I didn't pay attention, but Purple Books is a edition group (for instance Elysian Fields is the catalogue of the exhibition of Zahm and Fleiss in Pompidou - a very good exhibit') and Purple Products is mainly some products from Purple.... not a magazine... :wink:
Purple Prose #1 :

{SCANNED BY BERLINROCKS}

I think Scott was talking about Purple...
The one who started to get published by 98, i think...
it was first a mix of art and fashion.... then it became very fashion oriented.... because Olivier was more and more interested in Fashion....
I remember DieselMax scanned an itw of Zahm.... maybe you'll find more infos in this....Purple Products is mainly some products from Purple.... not a magazine...

Summer 1998...there were 16 issues total & yes...Purple Products were limited editions such as wristbands, pouchette, CD etc.

EDIT: We are venturing a bit off topic with this...we should stay on topic about this issue...perhaps we can start a thread the history of purple or some such:lol:I'll dig up my old issues & see what I have^_^

i like the cover

more pics
slideshow_thumbnail_110.jpg

suvi by sorrenti
slideshow_thumbnail_112.jpg

kelly osbourne by lagerfeld
slideshow_thumbnail_113.jpg

angela by I and V

ASF please name the source for the images you posted.

thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanillaCrush
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->