Red White And Blue Shoes

TheSoCalledPrep

Reaction score
Dilemna: On game days, we [cheerleaders] are supposed to wear horrible t-shirts, tracksuits, jeans, cheerleading sneakers.... you get the idea. Whatever the seniors think is cute and SPIRIT like. In other words, uniform and ugly.

I want to dress up my tshirt, so I'm going to do just that. But I need a pair of shoes (HEELS.) that are red white and blue. This is all I could find:

da_1.JPG

And, well, I'm obviously not buying those.

Anyone know of something like what I need? :flower:

Buy plain white ones and decorate them yourself?

There are some ADIDAS trainers that are white with two stripes BLUE and one RED.
They're cool

Purple, those patriotic boots are kind of what I was looking for :ninja: They wouldn't look like with that godawful track suit though.

I mean, I would never wear 'Hip Hip Hooray America' shoes for anything other than this... but there is no way I'm wearing tennis shoes once a week :furious:

Luna's idea is wonderful... I can't believe I didn't think of it. It will be easier to find the perfect WHITE shoe... as opposed to redblueANDwhite... Thanks Luna :winkiss:

56_1.JPG

CTQYGP2CYSMD.jpg

hehehe...

I remember seeing a pair of white open toe pumps with blue and red stars all over them on eBay once. They were kinda cute. Almost bought them.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Nov 26 2004, 07:27 PM
I realize that it's past the best-before date, but I just saw these...
[snapback]440830[/snapback]​

those are pretty cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"