Nina Ricci S/S 2011 : Malgosia Bela by Inez & Vinoodh

Oh god,worst model choice possible!The collection was so dreamy,romantic,young,girly...a younger model would've been a much better choice.

Absolutely agree with you. I would like to see young romantic girl in this campaign. Ginta, for example. She was so pretty at the show. :innocent:

i don't understand how it's not more romantic but..it's quite nice :D

Oh Lord this should really have worked and all the ingredients were right there, but it just doesn't. The backdrop is screaming full on glamour and then Malgosia is wearing a cutsey little 'no not tonight' dress. It's just all kinds of wrong and her facial expression is very off-putting.....in fact her face looks quite off-centre.......maybe it's just me being tired or something.

I really hope the other shots show some potential or this will go down as a major fail......at least from the one pic.
Clearly Malgosia is hitting the campaign trail with vengeance and I'm always happy to see her regardless. Just wish it was better.

Though I'm very happy to see Malgosia here, this shot doesn't look like a fragrance ad for me...

^ I felt it too! it looks like well educated young French lady try to go bad for the very same time, got spotted partying in a high class topless bar, frightened and almost screaming out.

Oh wow, I love this! The colors are great and what an unexpected yet great change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->