Rei’s ‘guerrilla’

Not a Guerrilla, but the Marunouchi store :-) I have just received a picture (not so good, but what the hell:-) from Tokyo.

Attachments

• marunouchi.JPG
    marunouchi.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 14
I just read that for the Barcelona opening,Helga and Hermann from Wendy & Jim were picked to present a few pieces from the recent collection as well as a few from the former. I suspect,HANDpicked by the lady herself?? Didn't say precisely, but since she has a word in everything she really has her eyes open to the world of creative fashion. Good for her!

I really love this idea. Its far more natural and organic than her sometimes rigid conceptualism.

Has she softened up a little bit? Even in her work its less scientific,more romantic.

Originally posted by Scott@Apr 8th, 2004 - 6:56 pm
I just read that for the Barcelona opening,Helga and Hermann from Wendy & Jim were picked to present a few pieces from the recent collection as well as a few from the former. I suspect,HANDpicked by the lady herself?? Didn't say precisely, but since she has a word in everything she really has her eyes open to the world of creative fashion. Good for her!
helga-jim-...who?...more data pls... :flower:

Originally posted by Scott@Apr 8th, 2004 - 5:05 pm
I really love this idea. Its far more natural and organic than her sometimes rigid conceptualism.

Has she softened up a little bit? Even in her work its less scientific,more romantic.
i agree

I'm gald she chouse some Wendy and Jim :heart: :heart:

the stores are looking really good, i'm exited , i love it. :blush: :heart:

Originally posted by nqth@Apr 10th, 2004 - 5:33 pm
Check the updated Guerrilla page!!! And catch (click) moving "things":-)

:lol:

That's a cool site!

Guerrilla in Singapore, 26A Temple St., 22.5.2004, count-down on the website:-)

You are welcome, Lena :-)

Here pictures from Berlin again.

From www.designnavigator.daimlerchrysler.com

guerillastores01.jpg

guerillastores02.jpg

guerillastores03.jpg

guerillastores04.jpg

Went to check out the shop in Singapore...

Its so non-descript i could hardly find it!!!!!!!!!!

But it's still cool... Pricey... but cool.... :wink:

The next will "occupy" Ljubljana, Slovenia from 11/09/04. Helsinki, Stockholm and Warsaw will follow soon, as I understand from the title of the page.
http://www.guerrilla-store.com

Huuuurrrrraaaaaa.

I love the whole concept of this project!

What about Brooklyn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->