Rick Owens Mens F/W 10.11 Paris

This isn't straying far from the standard Rick Owens fare, but I don't think I'll ever get sick of looking at his work. I like the touches of fur and the use textures in this collection is just lovely.

I love that it is a bit toned down and structured.. and the range of pieces, from casual, formal, outerwear, etc, and the combination of textures and materials is really nice. The proportions are really appealing as well, especially with the clean lines.
:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I too never get sick looking at his works...He always manages to elevate his work to new territories every season without losing his signature roots. I love a looser structure this season, a sense of draping, overlapping, longer proportion prevails. And of course the textures always blow me away..well, pretty much what Inaya said :winkiss:
And I die for the longer, mutated gauntlets :wub:

^^ here's some details for you.. i thought of you when I saw the gloves :kiss:

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

d6.jpg

catwalking

I love this collection already! One comment I feel I must make is there is a bit too much natural python for my liking. But I love the way he evolves season after season and yet stays very much Rick at the same time

THis is a pretty interesting collection and my eyes can't stop looking at the snake skin boots!

As a whole I like the collection, some of the pieces are exquisite and very well-made (aka those amazing sweaters!). Nevertheless, some looks are a little awkward, especially some of the coats (the non-futuristic ones, of course). :smile:

That croc jacket ..... the boots with the slight heel ... just everything is so interesting and even I could see myself wearing some of this (and I am a little more classically dressed) . This is great !! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
it's definitely very evolved for rick and i find it very refreshing. it's a lot more structured and it is a little more pared down but not so much that he abandons his signature aesthetic. i love it.

kiddo,i agree with you about those gauntlets :heart: not to mention the mutated bowie-like boots.

nice women collection ! oh...what ? oh sorry ! men collection....
don't like it at all !

rick always showcases his design signature in sophisticated form.

I eat a meal half
Point of this page
Saw a number of photos,
See some fashionable friends message.
Then I forgot to eat.
Directly into my wardrobe.
Found that only 1 RICK OWENS clothes.
I think the next time I will buy two.
Next RICK OWENS will rule the world?
Will be 50% of the

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics