Rick Owens Mens F/W 10.11 Paris

oh my. this is the first time i got to see the whole collection and i am again
reminded as to why i love Rick Owens; he carries his signature look incredibly
well, and still gets to add something fresh to it every season. i like the sparse
look of the pieces and the amazing construction, all that draping and the
eclectic designs, the overlapped portions and irregular proportions. and the
belted coats are outstanding. most of all what i love about Rick Owens is that
he knows when and where to tone down with his pieces; keeps all of it very clean
looking, inspite of the complex construction and added details. over all great
collection for this season :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Design Genius

Sheer design brilliance....the evolution of the RickOwen signature never fails to mesmerise

Really nice collection. Only pieces I dislike the jacket made from snake-skin, but thats a personal preference. One piece that seems interesting... looks like a very dark butcher (pic below)

owenm4.jpg

catwalking.com

Yeah it's nice but I'm not a fan of it when it launches into a death fest with snakeskin or alligator boots and gloves and that alligator coat makes me feel ill.

Some nice pieces..

Why is everyone doing the exact same thing this season? How boring...

Extremely androgynous collection. Loved most pieces (for myself!). But the models were a bit too androgynous for me and were distracting!

rick owens model

i m trying to figure out who is the male model on look number 38 style.com, if soéeone can help!

wow some of it is weird, but interesting weird. I really hope he doesn't become the new LV in the future.

omg the shoes! fantastic, want them all. some of the asymmetrical jackets and coats are fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->