Rick Owens Mens F/W 10.11 Paris

Oh my, the textures show on the HQ's is stunning. Look at some of his knits.. stunning...

Beautiful!!! Probably I'm gonna spend a lot on designer's clothes in the next winter season... :rolleyes:

Amazing! simply amazing!
I see more furry stuff for men now. the high heels boots in exotic esp the one in croc is beyond words!
some jackets has more structure to it, a lil futuristic but still very much Rick Owens aesthetic.

Just when you thought he couldnt run that far from his zone, he surpasses all the expectations.

Thank you, Rick!

Beautiful collection :heart:, it makes the upcoming womenswear collection more promising for me. I agree with everyone about the subtle evolution of his designs, his last two shows felt kind of static and I guess it didn't help that everyone was trying to imitate him but he's taken several steps forward with this, I can totally see where the Drira similarity comes from.. it certainly has that earthy, mystic feeling of his work, though I still see Panos' urban touch in the final result.

weird, i can just love the collection with profile pictures.
:wacko:
light and structure were much interesting.

felt very uncorfotable with the first (unstopable) front shot.

That black fur lined leather jacket is just...:cry::heart:

I can literally count on one hand the times when I have actually wanted to wear fur, not shearling, but actual fur. This is one of them. Figures it would be Rick's doing.

as ridiculous as it may sound, i love my Rick Owens black and sinister.
the game he played mixing the textures and adopting all the ugly hues of dirty earthy palette felt a bit hard for me and the snake skin boots did raised some questions... but there were lots of amazing clothes (something i'd expect from Owens). loved the black and white bedsheets sleevless coats at the end of the show and all the white coats in general - these were few classical Rick Owens numbers that felt amazing and the alligator jacket was as crazy as it was cruel. i just wonder about the patterned grey coats. are they the designer's response to the need of making some easy-selling clothes? in that sense they looked very Prada.
and the tube palm gloves looked very much Frankenstein-scary. but then again, scary is the very right word to describe Owens' collections.

All the components are there: colour, texture, material...but the whole leaves me with an impression of, victime. It is too feminine. Period. I would hate to dress like this or go out with someone who does. It's haut drag, which may be enough for some.

the gloves with the tips of the thumb / index finger removed were something i've been needing for a while now. iphone friendly.

The texture and detailing is incredible. My favourite pieces in the collection are these belted jackets, both the longer and smaller ones (I see a slight Japanese influence in some of the white, shorter ones...probably just me). And the fur look on Yuri is sooo good, although I personally like the shorter jacket on it's own, although the layering on top of a bigger coat was a clever idea.

Oh and not really a fan of the gloves.

i was expecting something more.. different. i love it, there are many great wearable pieces but it seems very standard and not as interesting as rick owens usually is.

wow. just wow. it's rare to see clothes this well styled and this true to a designers' spirit that also have that super high-end luxury feeling in each one. there's seriously not one piece in this collection that wouldn't look great in the weekend wardrobe of the fashionably adventurous. also, taken out of context, these are just great pieces of outerwear that'd look great over jeans and a pull over sweater driving out to one's mountain home or getting on to one's private jet.

the only highlight of this collection to me is his processing to the sleeves.
this is very balenciaga.

I eat a meal half
Point of this page
Saw a number of photos,
See some fashionable friends message.
Then I forgot to eat.
Directly into my wardrobe.
Found that only 1 RICK OWENS clothes.
I think the next time I will buy two.
Next RICK OWENS will rule the world?
Will be 50% of the

huh?:blink: