Rick Owens S/s 2005 Paris

Arturo21 said:
This is one of the jacket's Runner posted on the fence, I think...

It's so gorgeous and I've been ing over it for a long time.
Yeah, I'd love to have that in my wardrobe. :heart:

i like this simole black dress & white shoes

and gothic theme by Rick Owens are also very interesting.

Is this Rick Owens? :shock:

rickowens.jpg

^Oh, it says 'Rick Owens' right under it..oops

Must be then.

The environment and the clothes that are being presented in it don't seem to mesh very well. Something just seems off. Otherwise it's almost interesting. :smile:

hey sugo - long time no see! nice to see you now though.

Are there places to purchase Rick Owens on the internet? I'm stuck in dudsville USA while attending college, and after perusing firstview.com (Spring 2003) I REALLY want his stuff. Beautiful clothing.

andrew said:
Are there places to purchase Rick Owens on the internet? I'm stuck in dudsville USA while attending college, and after perusing firstview.com (Spring 2003) I REALLY want his stuff. Beautiful clothing.

I think that production problems kept his men's collection from hitting the stores this Spring, if I recall correctly. All I've seen available are (or were) Slab jeans.

The men's spring collection was at Maxfields, A, Barneys and a few japanese stores that I know of.

raijin said:
The men's spring collection was at Maxfields, A, Barneys and a few japanese stores that I know of.

Actually, it wasn't at Atelier.

I should clarify myself--when I talked to JoJo a few weeks ago, he said that they sent them three (3) pieces. Total. Not in different sizes, just 3 pieces total. As he said, that doesn't constitute a collection, so they sent them back. According to him, the factory producing the clothes-dyed?-cut?-somehow screwed them up.

Last edited by a moderator:
kLm said:
Actually, it wasn't at Atelier.

I should clarify myself--when I talked to JoJo a few weeks ago, he said that they sent them three (3) pieces. Total. Not in different sizes, just 3 pieces total. As he said, that doesn't constitute a collection, so they sent them back. According to him, the factory producing the clothes-dyed?-cut?-somehow screwed them up.

What do you mean? They have a TON of Rick Owens. Do you mean next spring :unsure:. BTW, thanks for asking about me :flower:

faust said:
What do you mean? They have a TON of Rick Owens. Do you mean next spring :unsure:. BTW, thanks for asking about me :flower:

I don't know what I'm talking about. I was in there like 4 weeks ago, and that's what I was told re: Rick Owens. It sounds plausible that in between then and now, they got their shipment.

Um, did someone there say I asked about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->