Rick Owens S/S 2006 Paris

JJohnson said:
I like him because he can walk in heels :D :lol:

:lol:

sorry melt, i wish i could find encouraging words for you - maybe the buy was bad at Barneys this season (I haven't made it to Jeffrey yet). I will be back in Barneys tomorrow - I will look for this particular pant style or at least similar looking fabric.

hmmmm i never checked the Barney's in Chicago for him....i should do so one day. BTW when u were in Chicago melt did u see the Barney's Windows? It had Balenciaga pre-spring and it was really cool and it was like put on broken maniqines. It was too cool!

Yes I did... I even tried on a Balenciaga pair of trousers... I also tried a Rick Owens pair of trousers in Ikram (from the winter collection)

melt977 said:
Thanks so much faust...

Ok, I saw exactly 0 pairs of Rick Owens pants in Barneys yesterday :lol:. It was all skirts, tops, and jackets. Sorry, melt :flower:.

lovely. i am a huge fan. i think some of these ideas would translate well into hand knits, if i had the patience for it.

So elegant. So much better than the mess he's been putting out now for....*checks watch*...the last 5-10 years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->