Reaction score
I can see the resemblence,she's a bit cute...but nothing special really :huh:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 399
Originally posted by Golden_butterfly@Feb 27th, 2004 - 10:22 am
I can see the resemblence,she's a bit cute...but nothing special really :huh:
She's only 14 ,seems too young to me :huh: ... I don't know if she will grow up stunning.

Puhleeez...why do we even need models anymore?! :rolleyes: As long as celebs keep on having kids that don't need the money ANYWAY! Getting paid far too much than any other model that is just starting out...>GRRRRRR :angry:

She looks just like her mother..which I never thought as model material

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Feb 27th, 2004 - 10:41 am
Puhleeez...why do we even need models anymore?! :rolleyes: As long as celebs keep on having kids that don't need the money ANYWAY! Getting paid far too much than any other model that is just starting out...>GRRRRRR :angry:

I agree totally! Does it mean that if you are the offspring of any celebrity that you can model or act? Obviously in this day and age it does!

She is nothing special...pretty yes, but a model? She reminds me of Nicole Ritchie (Lionel's daughter).

Maybe if I said that my mother or father were someone really famous...I could model! Hee...hee! :lol:

Originally posted by Sloan+Feb 27th, 2004 - 11:16 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sloan @ Feb 27th, 2004 - 11:16 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-AlmostFamous@Feb 27th, 2004 - 10:41 am

I agree totally! Does it mean that if you are the offspring of any celebrity that you can model or act? Obviously in this day and age it does!

She is nothing special...pretty yes, but a model? She reminds me of Nicole Ritchie (Lionel's daughter).

Maybe if I said that my mother or father were someone really famous...I could model! Hee...hee! :lol: [/b][/quote]
It's nice to have a celebrity at your show. People sit up and pay attention, but when it comes to making the clothes look good I think the designers realize that the models (at least the really good ones) get the job done.

But that is the problem....just because they are the child of a celebrity - it automatically makes them a celebrity! Argh!

Originally posted by Ärtan@Feb 27th, 2004 - 11:40 am
She looks a bit..tired.. :unsure:
right?! :shock: what's with all th baggage under the eyes? i thought she was only 14 yrs old?!

I think she looks and walks like a man... :wacko: not good

Originally posted by softgrey@Feb 27th, 2004 - 7:21 pm
I think she looks and walks like a man... :wacko: not good
i agree! i don't like her at all!!! she even scares me a little :blink:

Originally posted by softgrey+Feb 27th, 2004 - 1:21 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Feb 27th, 2004 - 1:21 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ärtan@Feb 27th, 2004 - 11:40 am
She looks a bit..tired.. :unsure:
right?! :shock: what's with all th baggage under the eyes? i thought she was only 14 yrs old?! [/b][/quote]
That's hereditary for some people. I've had dark circles my entire life. :wacko:

But yeah, back to Elvis's granddaughter (I think her name is Kiley?)...not model material in my book. It'll be interesting to see if she models for anybody else.

I think she suited that D&G show where moody youth seemed to be the look they were after. But, if she hopes to do further modelling I'm sure she's going to need more than just luck and a weighty surname.

i saw her on euromaxx and she didnt really have something extra special but if she grows taller she may improve.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 27th, 2004 - 10:44 am
She doesn't look special at all. Plus, she seems pretty short. :huh:
i agree, there's abolutely NOTHING special about that girl. isn't it obvious that they just wanted her because she's elvis' granddaughter? wouldn't even surprise me if her mom payed to let her to the show. JEEZ....

Idont mean to be completely rude..but she CANNOT model.

I saw the videos of the D&G show that she was in on tv..an she kinda walks sideways stops..moves 2 feet an then moves sideways. and she looks like shes gonna kill somone the entire time. She didnt have that "prestige an heir" that most models have

Originally posted by hilfiger10025@Feb 27th, 2004 - 2:56 pm
Idont mean to be completely rude..but she CANNOT model.

I saw the videos of the D&G show that she was in on tv..an she kinda walks sideways stops..moves 2 feet an then moves sideways. and she looks like shes gonna kill somone the entire time. She didnt have that "prestige an heir" that most models have
agreed. i think she looks like a man just like lisa. you looka lika man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
t0nyjh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->