Riley Keough

She's a Lisa Marie clone. Very very very very very (do I need to repeat) dull and boring features. She has a weird facial structure (becomes larger as you look up) that really bugs me. :wacko:

She's not model material at all. If she wasn't Elvis' grandaughter, she might even have trouble getting a job as a model for really small companies...

First of all, she's trashy and vulgar-looking. Second of all, she's super short for a model--only 5'5''. Which is alright if you're Devon Aoki or Kate Moss and have some incredibly special qualities. However, this girl doesn't. Third of all, she can't walk and does nothing for the clothes. I sincerely hope this is the last we'll see of her.

Originally posted by Sloan@Feb 27th, 2004 - 11:16 am
She is nothing special...pretty yes, but a model? She reminds me of Nicole Ritchie (Lionel's daughter).
Exactly what I was thinking...she really does have a similar look. While I think Nicole's cute as she could ever want to be, she doesn't really have a model look, and neither does this young woman.

But more power to her to get to do a pretty darn cool job.

I just saw pictures of her in the Dolce&Gabbana show, and she looks so much worse when she is standing beside the real models. They make her seem even shorter and uglier in comparison. That the modeling business would come to this!... :angry:

I do not think that she is ugly, she is just not model material. :flower:

Originally posted by Sloan@Feb 28th, 2004 - 11:37 am
I do not think that she is ugly, she is just not model material. :flower:
You're right, I guess she's just plain...I'm kind of angry, I guess... :wink:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Feb 28th, 2004 - 11:42 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Feb 28th, 2004 - 11:42 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sloan@Feb 28th, 2004 - 11:37 am
I do not think that she is ugly, she is just not model material.  :flower:
You're right, I guess she's just plain...I'm kind of angry, I guess... :wink: [/b][/quote]
How much money does this family have? How much money does friends of this family have? Well that's the bottom line when it comes to fashion and unfortunatley any other business. :cry

Without that name she wouldn't even get close to the runway

:angry: She sucks big time. She mistakes a clumsy, overly masculine walk for attitude. I'm really sorry that Domenico and Stefano said she was great and had her on their show. That's sad.

Nemova

Originally posted by Sloan@Feb 27th, 2004 - 12:50 pm
But that is the problem....just because they are the child of a celebrity - it automatically makes them a celebrity! Argh!
that's the sad truth, it's irritating really
I think she's pretty but not pretty enough to model

:rolleyes: Well we all know she can't walk does anybody know if she can SING? :lol:

Personally, she kind of creeps me out...

I don't feel like she does the clothing any justice, either.

I was reading about her somewhere and she (riley) said she has "big modeling plans for the future"! yea right.. I hope i dont have to see her again!! :yuk:

For whatever reason, this girl opened for Dolce&Gabbana. They must be mad!!! :angry:

00010f.jpg
:sick: :censored:

Nemova

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
t0nyjh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->