Riley Keough

In April she will feature alongside supermodels kate moss and amber valletta in a global campaign for luxury jeweller David Yurman. What the hell?!!?! Have they gone crazy?!? :wacko:

Just to deep everyone's dislike of her... :innocent:

Attachments

• ick.jpg
    ick.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 116
Ugh...rich heiress models are fine. If you look like Paris or Svetlana that's okay, at least they look like credible models. That girl just isn't modelling material, she's short, she can't emote, and have you seen her walk???? (They had clips on ET) She should just go home and play with her designer clothing there.

I guess money buys everything.

And for the picture of her opening with Dolce she looks like Elvira.

:blink:

i think she is pretty and really it is ELVIS' grand daughter, no model can compete with that. the privileged get privileges. Sucks but true

that face shot...whats with the pressed lips!?!?!

yes you can have attitude but not attitude to the point that makes it look like " these clothes itch and i wanna go kill dominico for making me wear this!"

Originally posted by absolut_allure@Mar 1st, 2004 - 9:59 pm
In April she will feature alongside supermodels kate moss and amber valletta in a global campaign for luxury jeweller David Yurman.
And here it is...

Attachments

• wwd.jpg
    wwd.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 163
She was shown wearing D&G in TeenVogue a while ago- either D&G got the brilliant idea from the bottom up (um inspired by street style but not at all) or they were already outfitting her.

God she really looks like a very feminen man in that pic :doh:.
And whatever she's doing with her hands/arms makes her arms looked deformed.

you guys are going to kill me..

I kinda like that picture Atelier posted..obvious air brushing..or maybe she is an editorial kinda girl

:runs hides and changes name:

Originally posted by Atelier@Mar 2nd, 2004 - 7:42 pm
And here it is...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Nemova

In Yurman's campaign she doesn;t look as bad as she normally does, IMO

i thinl maddonas daughter shd start grooming herself for versace or stella mccartney

Originally posted by eguana@Mar 4th, 2004 - 6:39 pm
i thinl maddonas daughter shd start grooming herself for versace or stella mccartney
:lol:

Oh, no!!! Imagine them all together "gracing" a cover of Vogue - "Celeb kids take it all". :ninja:

Nemova

Originally posted by hilfiger10025@Mar 2nd, 2004 - 4:10 pm
that face shot...whats with the pressed lips!?!?!

yes you can have attitude but not attitude to the point that makes it look like " these clothes itch and i wanna go kill dominico for making me wear this!"

Originally posted by Nemova+Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:41 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemova @ Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:41 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-eguana@Mar 4th, 2004 - 6:39 pm

Oh, no!!! Imagine them all together "gracing" a cover of Vogue - "Celeb kids take it all". :ninja:

Nemova [/b][/quote]
I can actually see it happening! :angry:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Mar 4th, 2004 - 11:46 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Mar 4th, 2004 - 11:46 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Nemova@Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:41 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-eguana
@Mar 4th, 2004 - 6:39 pm

Nemova
I can actually see it happening! :angry: [/b][/quote]
And I'm sorry for the terrible suggestion! :lol: I'm sure we're all going to have nightmares about this... oh, God!!!! :shock:

Nemova

Originally posted by Nemova+Mar 4th, 2004 - 11:20 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemova @ Mar 4th, 2004 - 11:20 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 4th, 2004 - 11:46 pm
Originally posted by Nemova@Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:41 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-eguana
@Mar 4th, 2004 - 6:39 pm

Nemova

I can actually see it happening! :angry:
And I'm sorry for the terrible suggestion! :lol: I'm sure we're all going to have nightmares about this... oh, God!!!! :shock:

Nemova [/b][/quote]
Shh! Better make sure they don't hear about this!... :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
t0nyjh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->