Riley Keough

Thank you for the pictures!! :flower: I really like her style and she's beautiful. Her boyfriend, on the other hand... :doh:
Does anyone know how many tattoos does she have?

Riley is a real beauty! :smile:
Thanks for all the pics RoseMary!!

riley guest blogging
Guest Blogger: Riley Keough
Special guest blogger—model and rising style star Riley Keough—let's Teen Vogue tag along during New York Fashion Week.
riley_one.jpg

I woke up at 8:00 am this morning to head uptown for an early meeting with my agent Richard(luckily I found out about my meeting last night just in time to leave the Prada party before midnight). It was great to see Richard - we went over my appointments for the week and he made some calls. I had been on hold for some shows in London but I realized I couldn't go because my passport had expired and I had to go back to LA to deal with that. After the meeting I met up with my best friend Georgie for some shopping in Soho. We went to one of my favorite stores - Jill Stuart. They had loads of cute little summer dresses, and some really beautiful hand bags. I saw a patent leather bag I liked but couldn't decide between buying the black or the white one - and ended up leaving with neither, which is what usually happens to me when I'm shopping. I'm a horrible shopper. Next we went to this consignment store on Elizabeth street I love - Ina - but they were closed for renovations! It was all for the best… I had to go back to the hotel and get ready for the Anna Sui show.
riley_jillstuart-1.jpg

We got back to the hotel at 12:30. I tried on a thousand things, and decided to wear an Elise Overland dress and Alaia shoes.

We left the hotel at 1:30. I was starving. So on the way up to the tents we took a little detour to Pop Burger on 58th street. We ordered burgers and fries and Georgie and I shared a chocolate milkshake.
pop_burger.jpg

After lunch, we got to the tents at around 10 to 3, and met up with Andrew from Teen Vogue, who I love very much, and then headed in. I saw Amy Astley, who I haven't seen in a while, and she looked lovely.
riley3.jpg

The show started off great. The clothes were all brightly colored, in purples, oranges, pinks and blacks etc. which Anna seems to love as do I. The collection looked sort of hippie/Indian inspired, but still had her whole rock thing to it as well, which was cool. There were lots of beads, flower headbands, moccasin looking boots, really pretty colorful prints and beautiful jackets. And of course there was, very importantly, great music!
riley4.jpg

After the show, we went backstage to say hi to Anna, and take some pictures. While I was backstage I randomly ran into my godmother, the beautiful singer Angela McCluskey, which was really exciting because I haven't seen her for ages. We planned to get dinner later that night. After a few interviews and m*ffins backstage, we headed back to the hotel.

Angela called me at around 8:30 and we planned to meet at the restaurant at the Tribeca Grand hotel. Dinner was me, Angela, her husband (also a beautiful pianist), Paul Cantelon, Karen Elson, and Georgie. We discussed everything from Anna's show and politics to visiting Santa Claus at malls in the south at Christmas time. Dinner was brilliant, and I was sad to leave, but we all made plans to go to dinner and then out dancing the next night.
riley5.jpg

I got back to my hotel room at around 11:30, and began writing this blog, while I listened to a mixtape Angela gave me, with some of her own music, Radiohead, Mazzy Star, Elliot, George Harrison and David Bowie. I drank tea, and went to sleep.

Much love,
Riley

thanks for all the pics RoseMary. and thanks for posting her blog sunflower. she seems totally cool, down to earth, and fun to hang out with. sounds like she had a good time there

Thank you to sunflowerxx88 and RoseMary karma :flower:
Riley is surely stunning, interesting guest blog and there's so many great pictures.^_^

Does anyone know the last name of her friend Georgie thats in the teen vogue article?

Her mother is going to give her a baby sister or brother in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->