Riley Keough

IMG_1358.jpg

nylonmag.com

i wish she would go easy on the eyeliner. she has such great eyes.

Paper Magazines Beautiful People of 2008
riley_keogh_main.jpg

2581_by_riley_keogh.jpg
With her rock royalty lineage, Riley Keough is remarkably un-famous. Because even though the 18-year-old model had a grandfather more celebrated than all the Hiltons and Richies put together, dates a Simpson-sister's ex and has been a face for a Christian Dior fragrance and ready-to-wear campaigns, she has yet to fall into the fold of gratuitous partying and the paparazzi culture that inevitably stalks behind. "I guess it's just personalities," she says. "Also, I think because I grew up in Los Angeles, I've been around it my whole life. You know? There's nothing new and exciting about it to me and I could see how it would be really easy to get caught up in something like that if it was new to you.

That's not to say I don't go out. I'm a night person 100 percent. I'm just not insane about it." Plus, it helps that her mom, Lisa Marie Presley, and dad, musician Danny Keough, have been pretty protective of Riley since she started modeling for Tommy Hilfiger at 12. "Both my parents are really caring," she says. "I was never allowed to run around and do whatever I wanted to do. If my daughter wanted to be a model I would never let her!" So what is the self-proclaimed night person usually doing at, say, 2 a.m.? "Either watching a movie, hanging out with my friends somewhere, or sleeping," she says. Good girl. Grandpa Elvis can rest easy.

Claudine Ko

Riley wears a jacket by Galliano and dress by Luella. Makeup: Rimmel London.

Link:http://www.papermag.com/?section=article&parid=2581

that dress makes her look HUGE! so wrong for her body type

teenvogue.com
Teen Vogue's Style Blogger Andrew Bevan, right, with Riley Keough (center), and a fashionable friend.
insl16_agynessdeyn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->