Riley Keough

^Thanks for posting. :smile:

Btw, I think this is her new Mango ad.

14169z.jpg

hola.com

^ Yeah, I like it. This is what Mango said about having her, Daisy Lowe, Leigh Lezark and Marie Ange Casta for the campaign:

With regard to these promising young stars, Ninona Vila, MANGO’s PR Manager, says: We decided to count on them because of their undeniable personality, originality and unique style. Each one perfectly reflects the essence of the collection. Their respective careers, linked to the world of fashion and art, bring an avante-garde and fresh perspective to the collection.

On set with Dakota Fanning:

19733223d312caaa94ee00b.jpg

news.mango.com
myspace.com/misskotabear

I'm gald for her job for Mango:heart:she's not a top model...but it doesn't mean she can't work for great campaign:heart:I like her a lot!!!

all the time I am asking what she is doin here?

Do you mean what is she doing in the Supporting Cast section?

As Lanick said, she may not be a top model, but as far as I'm aware all of her professional jobs up until The Runaways, have been in modelling, so that's why she's here. Unless you meant something else, sorry...:flower:

I'm glad she's in a campaign again. I still think of her as the face of Miss Dior Cherie, which is where I first took notice of her. Hopefully we'll see more of her Mango ads.

rileytroymakeup.jpg

Known for his remarkably star-studded roster of celebrity clients, you've seen make-up artist Troy Jensen's work on Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Bjork, Selma Hayek, Gwyneth Paltrow, Rachel McAdams, Catherine Denuve, Megan Fox, Amanda Bynes, Nicole Scherzinger, and Mary J. Blige. Makeup artist Troy Jensen has an intense passion for illuminating the beauty in every face he touches.

Troy’s accomplished work has been seen everywhere from the most notable red carpet looks, elaborate music videos, and editorial spreads in Vogue, Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, Allure, and Rolling Stone magazine. Recognized for his expertise in the industry, Troy was recently appointed the official spokesperson for Q-tip. He has also started development on his own cosmetic line due to launch later this year. This artist in demand shares his make-up and beauty tips on MSN's Style Studio as well as on his own blog, where he provides inspirational and helpful advice on his favorite products, techniques, and trends, as well as a glimpse into what drives this passionate and talented artist.

An artist in every sense of the word, Troy has cultivated his talents in creating raw glamour and has applied his experience, aesthetic, and passion to photography, recently shooting Nicky Hilton, Nicole Scherzinger, Khloe Kardashian for the recent PETA campaign, and Kim Kardashian for her latest fragrance campaign and official 2010 calendar.

I like her latest outfit. It amazing how different she looks as a blonde. I hardly recognized her.

^ oh wow, thank you so much! ^_^ I love the 2nd and 5th pictures especially.

I just saw these on the site too, but I don't know how to get bigger versions.

nps2mp.jpg

mangoshop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She's so stunning in those ads. She shouldn't wear as much makeup as she does when she goes out because shes gorgeous without it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gz38jd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->