Riley Keough

More pictures from Cherie and Marie's birthday party:

rileykeough.forums1.net

UK Vogue January 2010
Photography by Kai Z Feng

rileykeough.forums1.net

Riley at Elvis Presley's 75th birthday celebration in Memphis, January 8 2010.

flickr.com/photos/kozykitten68
news.yahoo.com
torontosun.com

:woot: She is so gorgeous to me. I love her outfit but her face is just gorgeous in these pictures

Gorgeous candids. Amazing shots in UK Vogue, I love the ensembles , the dresses, and the hair! Stunning

Riley Keough by Matt Irwin for Vogue Russia.

Elite Model Blog

Art of Elysium Third Annual Event - Jan 16, 2010

rileykeough.forums1.net

Vogue Russia February 2010
Photography: Matt Irwin
Fashion editor: Simon Robins

scanned by fearless123

Riley at The Runaways premiere at Sundance - 24 Jan 2010.

wireimage
rileykeough.forums1.net
bradelterman.tumblr.com

New interview from Sundance:

Sundance is to film buffs what Fashion Week is to fashion insiders, but sometimes the worlds of acting and fashion intersect. And Riley Keough is a prime example, as the model’s starring in the new movie The Runaways, alongside Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning. Modelinia caught with up Riley, who left sun-drenched L.A. to enjoy the tundra of snow at Park City, Utah, for Sundance.

How did you prepare for the role?

I watched a lot of videos and researched the Runaways. I spent a lot of time with Marie [Currie], which I think was the most important thing for the part I play.

What’s your favorite memory from the production of the movie?

Since Dakota and I play twins, I had to do some things to my hair and face to look more like Dakota, and one thing I had to was bleach my eyebrows. I literally had no eyebrows—which looked really creepy. So on my days off I would pencil them in and put powder or do whatever I had to do, but it was summer, and of course when I would have free time and hang out with my friends we always wanted to go swimming. And when I would get wet, my eyebrows would literally disappear from a drop or two of water…and it was really funny. I looked terrifying.

Did you and Dakota become super close, like real twins?
It was really cool playing a twin! Yes, we became friends, and Dakota is a really wonderful, talented person.

Can you name a few of your favorite songs from Joan Jett and the Runaways?

My favorite Joan song is “I Hate Myself for Loving You”—when I was young I listened to it over and over and over. And for the Runaways, definitely “Cherry Bomb.”

What’s the best part of having your movie screened at Sundance?

Probably just getting to experience Sundance—I’ve never been. This is my first time, so it’s neat.

There’s huge audience buzz over The Runaways on the Sundance website. How does it feel to be a part of one of the most discussed movies of the event?

It’s incredible. Really, it’s such an honor to be in this film and get to be a part of telling this story.

Has the fashion from the time of the movie influenced your style?

I love the fashion of that time—it’s really cool. I’ve always sort of been into clothes from the ’70s.

What are you planning to do during Sundance?

I got to see Joan Jett perform, which was awesome. I’m really just excited to see the movie and see everyone from the movie.

What other movies at Sundance are you excited to see?

I’m actually just here for a really short time before I have to fly home, so I’m only going to get to see The Runaways. But if it were up to me, I’d want to see so many films that are here at Sundance!

Explain to us a day in your wardrobe. What are you wearing to look fashionable and stay warm?

Well, I love wearing coats and have a lot of them, but don’t always get to wear them in L.A. For the premiere, I’m probably just going to focus on staying warm!
modelinia.com

A004839-R1-21-3A.jpg

the arab parrot

She is such a stunner. In some pictures she has alot of Elvis' features :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseabrewer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"