RIP Stella Tennant - 1970-2020

What can I say? I don't have the words to describe this sad moment. Horrible news. Love you Stella :'(

Genuinely shocked by this news, but you just never know what people are going through.
50 is tough, but she was definitely one of the legends. May she RIP.

Disheartened by these terrible and utterly shocking news. What a massive loss to the industry! So unexpected.

Oh Stella...I am so very sorry to hear this. Stella had such a presence in editorial and on runway, few are so lucky to command such a body of work - she will live on forever in her art. My condolences to her friends, family, and all who have admired her from afar.

I'm so shocked, so sad. RIP.

Her serene, regal and simply gorgeous presence will be missed. But what a life she lived!

You know, having experienced deaths of family and friends from an early age, has really ingrained the remainder that our time in this life is but a fleeting moment— so better make the most of it. My BFF and I were just talking about a good friend of ours when we were 15 that just passed. We lost touch with him when he became a world-famous skateboarder. To pass on from this life— having lived the way that you wanted and to have been happy and successful— and to have inspired others to boot, is a blessing and is what defines immortality. We should all be so fortunate and true. Whether Stella lived out her dreams in this life only she would know. But her grace as one of the beautiful presences that filled me with such inspiration growing up— and I’m sure others who grew up in the 90s and adored fashion would also feel the same of her, even if we never got to know her personally, will have her live on for a very very long time.

Stella’s passing once again just reminds me how fortunate it was to have grown up in the 90s, when such diverse and individual beauty in people were so effortlessly celebrated and championed (not to mentioned the diverse range of visionary creativity that surrounded these regal beauties. Sometimes I pined to be 20 years old again. But then I realized that I would have never had the privilege and fortune to have lived and experienced an era in fashion and the creative realm where only the highest standards were ever accepted that's set my personal standards, and I don’t mind to be pushing 40 now LOL)

I saw this news on Twitter and froze. I really am stunned, shocked, and saddened by this. She was one of my most favourite models as I loved that aristocratic vibe to her and her walk. Such a gorgeous and beautiful model and am so happy that I discovered the fashion industry around the time she was really taking off.

I hate 2020.

saw this earlier on today and I was lost at words. very sad indeed...
Rest In Peace

I'm terribly saddened to see her part at such a young age, my thoughts and prayers go to her family and particularly her four sons, this is such a difficult time to lose a parent.

She was always so...energetic and youthful, I thought she would live to 90 and still out there staring at us from the pages of Vogue. I wish she parted as peacefully as possible.

How could I ever forget the woman in these pictures, she was a once in a lifetime type of model and she'll always remain near my heart.

Pinterest

So shocking. Rest in peace, Stella. My heart goes out to her family and friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->