RIP Stella Tennant - 1970-2020

Discussion in 'In the News...' started by honeycombchild, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Pretty much knew this already when The Sun started doing 'profile articles' on her ex-husband (as if we needed to know who he was??) and mention at every chance they got that the couple vowed to each other to make the marriage work and how much she valued that. And then they ended up divorcing. Of course any person of reasonable intelligence would pick up that The Sun were in fact inferring that it was the breakup which led to her death (committing suicide), and since he's the only one left on the dance floor, well it has to be him, right?

I found this sort of tabloid intrigue to be so distasteful!

Btw, I'm sorry to say but I still think it's a bad idea to keep these RIP threads in Heart & Soul.

avonlea002 and dsamg like this.
  2. michelabella

michelabella hors concours♛

My heart breaks for her family. I lost my only big sister to suicide in 2019 and my parents and I found her. I hope Stellas children didn’t find her. It’s one of the hardest aspects of this type of loss. Poor Stella my heart breaks for her and her family.

3. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about this, Michelabella! I can't imagine that was very easy. :heart::flower:

I think just knowing that your mum committed suicide would be terrible enough to deal with. The youngest of her 4 children is 15 and the oldest 22. I don't want to use age as a yardstick on how equipped someone would be to deal with this because it doesnt work that way.

This is why mental health awareness simply cannot be stressed enough and in a way, the lockdown only made her depression worse due to the isolation and the uncertainty of her career. As contrived as it sounds, this is why you have to genuinely and regularly reach out to your friends and family to check how they're faring.

modelista, gunsnroses, dsamg and 6 others like this.
  4. Salvatore

Salvatore Wanderlust

Wauw, that is so heartbreaking to hear. I had wondered if that was the case, but you could never be sure. I feel so sorry for her that she did not feel like whatever she was going through would end. So sad !!!

sixtdaily, dsamg and avonlea002 like this.
  5. avonlea002

avonlea002 Well-Known Member

I cannot even imagine the pain she had to go through. Hopefully her beautiful soul has already found the much needed peace.

sixtdaily and dsamg like this.
  6. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Harper's Bazaar España February 2021

[​IMG]

Harper's Bazaar España Digital Edition

7. Not Plain Jane

Not Plain Jane Well-Known Member

Michelabella - So sorry for your heartbreak.

And this is awful to hear about Stella Tennant. I was very concerned about her sudden passing. We never know what goes on. I hope her family, especially her children, can heal.

dsamg likes this.
  8. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

UK Vogue March 2021

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

UK Vogue Digital Edition

russianelf, vetemente and nejtak like this.