Roberto Cavalli F/W 2018.19 Milan

I love the jacket on look 4, the coat on look 7, and the jacket on look 19. The rest is boring and needs to be burned.
There’s nothing Cavalli about it. I want Cavalli when I see Cavalli on the title. This brand deserve more...

A good surprise. I tought that after that sad spring show I will come here to see something super dull. Its just 60% dull.
Its a subtle interpretation of Cavalli's arquive, almost like a side line to insecure people that want to wear Cavalli.

I totally can understand that, to the designers and investors, a house like Cavalli is a real challenge, I mean, what Cavalli supposed to look like in 2018? Thats a hard question. By the other hand, I see a house like Rauph Lauren, that is doing that same dated and tacky clothes that we all hate for years, but they have a good number of devoted of ladies and gentlemen that follow him whatever he goes (just look the audience in his last show, everybody is starstruck!), the brand sells and he is a very respectable designer. I really can be mad to a brand like Rauph Lauren. So why dont go full Cavalli at Cavalli?

I love the jacket on look 4, the coat on look 7, and the jacket on look 19. The rest is boring and needs to be burned.
There’s nothing Cavalli about it. I want Cavalli when I see Cavalli on the title. This brand deserve more...

Dress , Nr10 if i don't mistake, seems to come direct from some Roberto's collection, without edition and changes, lol.
Horrible, the boots are horrible. The whole collection is a one big nightmare.

The saddest thing about Cavalli is that the house didn’t really need a revamp. Mr and Mrs Cavalli did a good job at making their work relevant. Their last few collections were very Cavalli but yet very modern.
I really don’t think that they are going to turn this mess into a success.

The saddest thing about Cavalli is that the house didn’t really need a revamp. Mr and Mrs Cavalli did a good job at making their work relevant. Their last few collections were very Cavalli but yet very modern.
I really don’t think that they are going to turn this mess into a success.
Roberto Cavalli is having financial problems, sales go down, and he had to fire people. I love Cavalli but is his RTW relevant? We can see few gowns on red carpet but that's all.
It really surprises me because considering what Gucci is doing right now Roberto's collections should sell well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see more of those translucent sheers developing into the brands DNA. But commercially it must be a suicide.

this brand used to be one of the top, now it's same as ferragamo and pucci, bit lost

This collection is vile. What's not ugly is downright a snoozefest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->