Roberto Cavalli for H&M

^ i wore it with skinny's 2 days ago. i'm 5'5 and it's definitely way too short for it to be a dress unless i was in vegas haha. retail is less than $70 i think.

who here was lucky enuf to get hands on the gold lame floor length gown or the gold sequin dress? damn

I work at H&M and was there when the doors opened for Cavalli. People can really act foolish. I got knocked over, and after about 3 minutes some customers threw down the manniquins, which broke, and ripped the cloths off.
That was a stressful, yet amusing day.

I'm sorry but this really made me laugh. People are pure crazy, it seems. I can't believe the were actually ripping the mannequins limb from limb. WOW. :blink:

I personally think that the ad campaign(s) and commercial(s) are quite good and eye-catching, because of the image of glamour, fanciness, and luxury.
:blush:

How do deals like this happen? I love Cavalli but I wonder why designers take the time to make collections for department stores?

is this extra cash for him? or because they just love to create new clothes?
does H+m or other department stores pay the designers an insane amount of cash to do so?
just wonderin...

extra cash.

and everything's gone now. gone, gone, gone....

and all i really wanted was just that simple bangle... *sigh*

my local store got some returns...from other stores that are 200+ miles away:unsure:

the quality of the tuxedo shirt for women was AWFUL. it looked much worse than regular H&M garments...the leopard print pants were a nightmare as well...

racked.com. man, the stitching on the jeans looks awful! and sparkly mens underwear!!! :sick:
*Please do not quote images*

i was going to say that i liked the tee, but does it have some weird print in the back?

i'm still curious on how this line looks, though (the men's department especially). do they sell the clothes in the stores in california?

Last edited by a moderator:
even ebay is still going crazy! everything selling for double the retail price, and it's been two months almost....can't believe it.

that sucks, but did they even sell them in stores in california? i'm still wondering, cause i would imagine only big stores like the one in nyc would have them here in the u.s.

there was only one dress in the collection that i absolutely adored - it was snakeskin and shortsleeve

i think if you time it right (auction ending at a funky time), you can get items at or even below retail on eBay

i loved the ad campaign though - very glamourous and glitzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->