Roberto Cavalli for H&M

^ I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to buy the tux as well. If I could justify spending $300 on something I don't even need I'd have one sitting in my closet right now.

Still, the black crepe tuxedo shirt I got looks fantastic on and I can't wait to wear it.

it's really insane, and what's even more sad is that fact that so many just queued in order to sell stuff on ebay for a profit....

thesun.co.uk
cav_leopard_dress1l_388069a.jpg

cav_leopard_dress1__388063a.jpg

The newly constructed H&M store in Belfast doesn't open until this Thursday (15 Nov). It's right in the city centre, so it's a 'big' store, but because they have yet to list it on their store locator, I don't know if they'll be stocking the Cavalli range - and I'm not going to get out of bed and turn up for their 11am opening for no good reason.

if anyone is in Shanghai now, go buy it if you are a fan, there are still lots of stuff left, even the gold lame dress.
the scarves are gone though.

This sucks. I just arrived in London and the next morning, the launch was on. How was I supposed to know which H&M would have them? (it wasn't until later that I realized I was living practically on Knightsbridge and a H&M was just around the corner.....)

And all I wanted was that bangle and the snake bracelet :cry:

^oh you can always try ebay, in a few weeks the prices should even go down .....

I agree. I'm a frequent eBayer but I think the clothing hounds who literally hurt others during sales like this are patheticly desperate individuals. They completely take the fun out of fashion/shopping when they do things like nab 50 items they dont even want just to make a dollar. Ugh, I just can't stand shoppers like that! I would have loved to have gone to H&M to chek out the pieces but there's no way I'm going to go shopping somewhere with shoppers like that. And on top of that I agree with the previous poster about H&M basically encouraging this type of behavior. I hate that H&M won't control the situation more. I mean, how easy would it be for them to limit people to a couple of the same item only, instead of allowing someone to take a whole wrack before anybody else can look at it?

Those people are smart online marketers. And it's great for those of us who have no way of getting to an H&M store.

I went back to the 5th ave and 17th st location today and there were a few tuxedos, one pair of black jeans, two white button down shirts (one mandarin collar, one in a subtle snake print) and a black v-neck tee with sparkly zebra panels on the sides.

I tried on the white snake-print shirt, and while the material and finish was great, the pleats on the upper back did not fit my shoulders at all. I also tried on the black tee out of curiousity, and the body was slim but the sleeves were really short and trapezed out. It looked ridiculous, and I have a pretty proportionate body.

I was kinda bummed, I really wanted something but the only thing that seemed to fit well was the tux, which I have no use or funding for.

:lol:

Geri Halliwell in that gold dress.

77939908-feb.jpg

AFP

Yes, it could be the original runway dress, but I think she'd know better than to wear a dress which dates a few years back, no?

:lol:

Geri Halliwell in that gold dress.

*Please do not quote images*
AFP

Yes, it could be the original runway dress, but I think she'd know better than to wear a dress which dates a few years back, no?

sporty spice's jacket looks like roberto cavalli for h&m as well.. ??

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like it yes, i tried that on and it didn't fit me at all!

The jacket is not Cavalli for H&M. I have that one and it looks a little different.

mel b. has the BEST BESTA BODY...i saw a few clips of her on dancing with the stars..and WOW that women has a hard body.

that dress on geri looks divine..if i knew what it looked like on me, i wouldnt mind spending $600 on ebay for it.

I work at H&M and was there when the doors opened for Cavalli. People can really act foolish. I got knocked over, and after about 3 minutes some customers threw down the manniquins, which broke, and ripped the cloths off.
That was a stressful, yet amusing day.

are there two versions of the cream/tan colored tunic with animal printe ruffles and a bow? I saw someone wearing one which she wore as a dress and then another girl wore it as a top with black skinny's, when she wore it as a top it looked too short to be a dress..hmmm
someone help?
also what was the retail?
TIA

anyone have a M size they want to let me buy LMFAO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodopolfo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->