Roberto Cavalli S/S 07 Milan

72053576mi3.jpg
72053684ed5.jpg

72053653kl4.jpg
72053660kp3.jpg

Source: Getty Images

i actually quite like it. definitely one of his better collections....

Acid said:
gross as always
the animal prints
the sparkly evening dresses
boring... done to death....

snejana looks rediculous in that little stress, absolutely rediculous

go acid, go

:yuk:

I'm so disappointed with this season, and I was looking forward to it so. :cry:

i, like most of you, would not dress myself in cavalli day to day. i mean, it's not my lifestyle...and the clothes aren't my style to begin with. but i do think he shows at least 4 or 5 totally knockout gowns per season at the very least. i appreciate how much sexiness (perhaps not your or my personal concept of sexiness, but rather the va-va-voom, glamorous kind of sexiness) he manages to condense into these dresses.

i guess what really matters though is what his main customers, who are supposedly russian, arabic, or celebrities (of course there are wealthy people from all countries who buy cavalli...but just going on what i've read), think of the collections.

another thing i find interesting about cavalli is that i really like a lot of the clothes in his ads, or at least the way they are presented in ads.

what do you think?

oh and also...that's the biggest i've seen natasha poly's boobs look. ever! :unsure: :lol:

oh and is anyone liking the fringe in this show or at prada? it really doesn't do it for me, but i was wondering...does it appeal to anybody?

^ not to me, fringe doesnt do it for ss07, i also noticed the Prada connection, lets hope we wont see this in Paris now..

darkest moments of this show, his very ugly use of lace and those terribly 'mainstream' flat thong / sandals that look like flipflops
very very off...

The only outfit I really like is the one on Freja.. the rest doesn't do it for me.

News that Daria is in the show is more interesting than the show itself. Where is she?

:heart:

Like the idea, hate the execution. The masculine influences look foppish, not chic. It also manages to look trashy even when the models are completely covered up.

Brava Cavalli! Loved it! He knows what women like. However Snejana and Natasha, dear lord. What happened to her boobs. Seeing that and the red tone of her face made me puke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->