Roberto Cavalli S/S 07 Milan

256820265_72a106576f_o.jpg
256820126_caaf43fe55_o.jpg

wireimage

ew! Snejana looks sick! The clothes are pretty alright, nothing stunning though.

i dont actually think this is bad, not the best cavalli show but not bad, and DARIA woowoo

I was actually really let down by this collection. Last season was just so sensual, it had all of Cavalli's trademark flash and embellishment, but it was done in a much more refined way. I think that he managed that with this collection as well, but unfortunately the mood of the collection is all wrong for where fashion is moving.

I appreciate his attempt to continue with a more refined use of his signature touches and toning down of the in your face sexuality, so I have to give him that. But ruffled skirts, peasent blouses and bolero jackets? Couldn't he have tapped into something a little more current.

Those minidress-corset things are repulsive, they gave the models cellulite...MODELS...CELLULITE...

I really hate this collection. Like really, a few peices are acceptable but most are really crazy. It's very...Peasant...which was fresh in 2003.

:D The show was really great. And Daria was the main reason. One show and Daria conquers it all.

It's just the same as every season, just with a little less sequins.

sort of spanish-inspired... the short embellished jackets, some ruffled dresses...
i like it a lot

the collection is very spanish to me, I love it so much because I'm in love with Spain and all its influences, like that flamenco-inspired dress on Marija and the toreador jackets, amazing! Is Eva Duringer Roberto's wife?
Those models in corsets really do have cellulite, especially the blonde one. Who is she? Snejana, I guess?but she's too slim to have cellulite...

Last edited by a moderator:
lolita_sweet_91 said:
the collection is very spanish to me, I love it so much because I'm in love with Spain and all its influences, like that flamenco-inspired dress on Marija and the toreador jackets, amazing! Is Eva Duringer Roberto's wife?
Those models in corsets really do have cellulite, especially the blonde one. Who is she? Snejana, I guess?but she's too slim to have cellulite...

It's Jessica Stam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktlb123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->