Roberto Cavalli S/S 2007 : Gisele Bundchen by Mert Alas & Marcus Pigott

^ Yeah her face doesn't look so good.
She still has amazing legs though.

I can be really mean about this....or I can just say that...I don't like it :ninja:

Her face is a bit off, but her body looks amazing. I'll wait until the others come out.

The dress literally looks like it was made out of strings of poo. Mess. Good job, Gisele.

i know what u guys mean about her face but that face fashion world is looking for. I think it looks fierce!!!

it's the drag queen makeup they gave her that makes her look bad, besides that, great legs.

Her hair looks greasy. The background is disgusting. The stringed peice is not wearable.

YUCK! COME BACK DARIA!

what's with that ugly hair? The ad would actually be very good if her face and hair just didn't look so wrong.

Ouch I am disappointed - I usualy like cavalli ads - FW season with Daria and Du was about perfect. This is just a I cant find the right words. Dont know why but remind me of some old missonni.

She looks like a p*rnstar, the make-up is hdeous. Her expression is like shes doing a poo. And her pose is also like shes doing a poo! The dress looks like a lump of sh*t!

I am tired of Gisele. Surely they could have chosen someone else with appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->