Roberto Cavalli S/S 2010 : Carolyn Murphy, Isabeli Fontana by Steven Meisel

I like that they're using Carolyn and Isabeli. It's leaking with sensuality that is so Cavalli.

The more I see of this the more it reminds me of this....

(whitecube.com)

It's '4 Days in LA' for Versace in 2001 by (no surprise) Steven Meisel.

they look like they dont wont me to buy Cavalli
I'm scared if I do they'll hurt me

Isabelli: "Did I say you could pick up that blouse?!"
Carolyn: "I dont think she did"

^ I have to agree Francy this shot is by far the best one published so far.:D
This is what the whole campaign should have been like, not so overtly sexy and Isabeli looks gorgeous there.:heart:
I would like to see the whole set together and maybe I would appreciate them more.

I like Cavalli, i like the models, however i dont like this whole over the top tan and overly used campaign shots, to be honest i find it boring and i probably wouldn't do a double "let me appreciate this" take if i saw it somewhere.

full ad campaign (contains only 6 images)

scanned by Alien Sex Friend @ fashion_screen

Last edited by a moderator:
again many thanks for taking the time to scanning all, especially the new pics :smile:

love them both but these are horrible shots. they look horribly plastic :(
the tan is just... ugggggghhhhhhhh...

This campaign is just terrible, they look so unnatural, make-up is too much here.
Hope they willn't do same with Gisele in Fall/Winter 2010/2011 campaign.

the last one creeps me out, their eyes :lol:

but apart from that fantastic campaign.

great Cavalli campaign/catalogue

:PI actually appreciated this campaign a lot more once I saw the whole campaign in the Cavalli S/S 2010 catalogue's large pages. It did them justice after all!
Yes the girls are overtanned but the same can be said of most Versace campaigns for a long time.
Meisel's talent in composition & angles when taking photographs makes up for the sleaze aspect of it all. The campaign works and Murphy& Fontana seem to complement each other very well. looking forward to A/W 2011!:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->