Chloé S/S 2010 : Raquel Zimmerman & Malgosia Bela by Mario Sorrenti

Simple and clean, which gives you the space to appreciate a sense of texture in the leather and the stitching, and the shirt and her hair - and Raquel looks well, thank God she's not another Chloe model with her face photoshopped to a plastic mask.
I agree. The whole picture is flowing together, the pose, her hair and the shape of the bag. It's a very nice ad. ^_^

wall.gif

indeed. I get the feeling that it's some other reason that they don't like it...but they just insist on using the word "boring" instead of actually explaining why....

i, for one, am just tired of seeing this word.

I'm one of those many people who said this is boring.
For me it means that there's nothing eye-catching that makes me want to look at it again or that makes me want to buy anything that she's wearing. I can imagine myself flipping through the mag and not stopping to look at this for one second. (of course it might look better in print, but somehow I doubt it...)

Its simple and clean , its has a Ralph Lauren feel to it.

waow ! that is classy ! the good thing is that the "chloé spirit" is present in every pixel of the add ! it's soft but fresh and sophisticated...i love !

I like it. Taking a better look, Raquel looks beautiful, her pose is nice and I'm fine with the clothes they have chosen. :heart:

Considering it's a studio shot, that just takes points off for me having any sentiments towards it but it's actually such a beautiful, lovely, refined shot. I really hope there's a duo shot of Raquel and Anja(since she did get it..right?) in the batch of photos for the campaign just sitting and posing there looking as lovely as the first shot.

:lol: Nobody explained their meaning of boring yet, and I agree with you. I don't find this boring at all, Raquel looks gorgeous and I get the vibe they wanted to pass, the vintage-ish, simple and beautiful vibe. I guess boring most of the times means "in a studio." :lol:

I couldn't have agreed more. I, for one, would rather have such an elegant shot than some photoshopped to death shot of girls looking in all directions like last season's.

i dont think its boring...simple yet they deliver the message about the collection which is very 80....i like it a lot. i hope the ad will be featuring the denim shirt (iselin's look)....

I love it. Can't wait to see more.

I don't even care it's boring and I hate the clothes. It's just so good to see Raquel!

Chloe%20Spring%202007%20Ad%20Campaign.jpg

photo via frillr

what happened to Chloe ad's like this..... they need to bring more of this back lol

The two new shots are much better than the first one posted. I like the fresher and lighter feel that have to to them.
Raquel and Chloe have always been a good match for me, it always works. The styling looks nice as well, especially the hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->