Rosie: Kirstie's a Big Fat Liar

brian

Reaction score
It's been a tough week for Kirstie Alley. Not only did the ratings of her widely hyped Showtime series "Fat Actress" take a dizzying nosedive during the second episode, but she's being labeled a liar by a fellow zaftig star.

Rosie O'Donnell is taking issue with the Jenny Craig spokeswoman's claims that, at her largest point, she tipped the scales at just over 200 pounds.
"I'm telling you right now I'm 218 pounds," the often-grumpy former talk show host grouses to Extra. "She's a lying sack of sh*t."

O'Donnell tells the New York Daily News that she's "obsessed that [Alley is] doing that show and then not telling the truth. I want a public weigh-in!"

For now, she'll settle for public humiliation. On Monday, Rosie used her time onstage at a women's health benefit in New York to urge Kirstie to "tell the truth," estimating that her actual weight is "at least 248."

"I'm 220 pounds," Rosie told the crowd (she had apparently dropped a couple pounds when she talked to Extra). "That woman was over 300 pounds, mark my words."

O'Donnell has been stewing over Alley's waistline for nearly a month. In late February, she dinged the actress in her stream-of-consciousness blog in a piece titled "Fat Celebs" (and yes, the fact that Rosie is blogging is a definite sign the apocalypse is imminent).

"Earlier this evening, Kirstie Alley told Matt Lauer that her fattest was 201," Rosie wrote. "I almost choked on my Yodel. I am 220. 'Fess up Kirstie -- 201 my a*s. I started to fume."

If nothing else, O'Donnell is an equal opportunity scoffer when it comes to diminishing celebrities. Turns out she also has a problem with the slimmed-down Star Jones, who's been dogged by rumors she underwent gastric bypass surgery.

"Star says she lost that weight through diet and exercise," O'Donnell told the audience at the charity fete. "Yeah, I'd like to see that b*tch do a pushup."

But seriously folks, O'Donnell is just kidding. "This was comedy -- jokes," she insists to the Daily News. "I support all my fat sisters."

:clap:

- msn.com

Last edited by a moderator:
did anyone watch that show...?

freaking awful...some of the worst television ever...i will never watch another episode... :yuk: :sick: :ninja:

I'll have to agree with Rosie. Kirstie definately looked as though she weighed more than 201 pounds.

She was really big at one point. But good for her for trying to get back into shape.

I saw the show, the first episode and I was turned off completely...boring!

Whats the story line really about anyway?? Is it just her trying to lose weight??

"She's a lying sack of sh*t."

Ah, Rosie is so sweet! (though I guess she may have a point)

Jesus, what happened to the good old days when Rosie was cheery, funny, loveable Rosie? All of a sudden she came out of the closet, shaved her head to look like the guy from Flock of Seagulls and turned into a scary, scary person.....what's up with that?

Oh dear?! Has Rosie gone nuts?! I mean, who cares if she lied about her weight, if she did then too bad for her!

What's the point of calling her a lawyer. Gosh, sounds like an elementary school kids' fight! :rolleyes:

Kimkhuu said:
Oh dear?! Has Rosie gone nuts?! I mean, who cares if she lied about her weight, if she did then too bad for her!

What's the point of calling her a lawyer. Gosh, sounds like an elementary school kids' fight! :rolleyes:

It is incredible how many people interchange the words lawyer and liar. Is the human subconscious trying to tell us something about lawyers? :lol:

I've found myself also interchanging the words, which is pretty bad because my father is a lawyer. :lol:

Sounds like she's jealous and trying to take the focus off the fact that she is quite large and unattractive by making fun of other well known big celebs such as Kirstie and Star....

I like Kirstie Alley, she entertaining though Fat Actress can be dull at times. Personnally, i dont think Rosie should scrutinize Kirstie since she isnt exactly easy on the eyes :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm wtf? Rosie is really wierd, especially the "poems" she does on her site

Spike413 said:
Of course it does in Hollyweird.

Haha.. but my point here is, if Mary Kate Olson got on the Today Show and started ripping Lara Flynn Boyle or Kelly Ripa, like "What? They are SOOO not 80 pounds!! Kelly weights 90!! We need to have a nationally televised weigh-in.", the sh*t would seriously fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->