Royal Engagement watch for Prince William: Will Kate be the next Princess?

I am actually quite a fan of hers. I think that Kate would make a lovely, lovely Queen Consort in the future. :flower:

I like her alot, and I really like him too. I think she will be great...very nice to have a "commoner" consort. :smile:

Gypsy_Doll said:
I never understood this whole "Royalty" thing or why it even exists.:rolleyes:

Tradition, history and tourist attraction :wink:

Kate sounds adorable...I prefer her over that scary looking blonde girl Harry is (was) dating :doh:

I'd love to see a Royal Wedding......I hope they make it a huge one like Princess Di's ^_^

I have heard she was invited to spend Christmas day with the royal family...
which I beleive would be the first gf/bf to do so.

fashionista-ta said:
I kinda wish we had royalty instead of Hollywood/celebs. It keeps it more limited :wink:

I agree... boy, if I could switch a Jessica Simpson for a Crown Princess Mary, or a Paris Hilton for a Crown Princess Maxima, I would do it in a heartbeat. ^_^

I love royal weddings .... :smile:

woolworths have already ordered, designed and started to make wedding memorabilia lol

I don't see how anyone could disapprove of Kate as the future Queen Consort... Kate is very classy.

The one I dislike is Chelsy Davy... she is really as tacky as they come. Prince Harry could do so much better!

KhaoticKharma said:
I agree... boy, if I could switch a Jessica Simpson for a Crown Princess Mary, or a Paris Hilton for a Crown Princess Maxima, I would do it in a heartbeat. ^_^

I totally agree!!

I like Kate a lot, and I do hope she and William get married, but I think all this engagement talk is premature. I don't think William is ready to marry quite yet.

The one I dislike is Chelsy Davy... she is really as tacky as they come. Prince Harry could do so much better!

Harry has always reminded me of a playboy guy who likes big boobs, big butts, blonde hair, fake tan, stripper-looking girls, so I am not surprised.

christina126 said:
...but I think all this engagement talk is premature. I don't think William is ready to marry quite yet.

Yes I think all this engagement talk is premature too. The media has been reporting that William is about to propose for about a year now, but it hasn't happened yet. Also "the Prince has stated that he will not marry until he as least twenty-eight." (wikipedia.com)

^ Yeah can you imagine the amount of pressure on them?

PRINCE William’s girlfriend Kate Middleton has finally landed a job — as a TEAGIRL. England’s most likely future Queen brewed cuppas and ran errands fetching drinks and snacks while helping on a fashion shoot.
She happily mucked in as part of her new role working as an accessory buyer for fashion chain Jigsaw.
Kate, 24, has been taken on by Prince Charles’s close friend — millionaire fashion tycoon John Robinson.
An insider at the shoot in Shepherd’s Bush, West London, said: “There’s nothing snooty about Kate. She was determined to make herself useful during the shoot — and that included making tea.

Full article: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006550862,00.html

Who in their right mind would give her that job? I really think the girl is clueless about style. Anyway I still find it hard to believe that williams would get engaged so young. Yes he's 24 or 25 now but he's always said in the past that he would wait until he was in his late 20's at least and Kate is his first serious girlfriend

Isn't Kate like his first proper girlfriend... who marries their first girlfriend... Unless she isn't and we just haven't heard about it.

yeah thats what i'm thinking Sienna. He's definately dated in the past but she's his first long term gf.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->