Prince William and Kate Middleton split?

hey, Polo Players are hot. and being a Royal too is even hotter. So what if Wills is losing his hair. Majority of the male persuasions are, unfortunately. and as for choosing a hottie for William, well there ain't alot of hottie royals, so Charlotte can break that 'curse'. :P

^ I have to beg to differ... Prince Felix of Luxembourg and Prince Amedeo of Belgium? Regulation hotties! :brows:

I think Will has his father's genes. I think his head will grow smaller in proportion to his ears as the years go on :lol: That being said, I think he's cute, but I love the way Lainey put it.

KhaoticKharma said:
^ I have to beg to differ... Prince Felix of Luxembourg and Prince Amedeo of Belgium? Regulation hotties! :brows:

Hey Prince Amedeo is mine:angry::lol:

^Oh dear! The only protection (against other girls than me, that is) this two had was their complete anonymity.
Now that the secret is out in the open, I see I will have to cat fight my way into royalty.
Geez, stress is so bad for the complexion...

KhaoticKharma said:
I'm okay with that... as long as I get Prince Felix! :wink: ^_^

Another one whose dad went to Sandhurst... Does inbreeding kill the imagination or something?

Prince william isnt all that hot nor is Prince Charles. So overated. But I love Prince Harry for some reason. Heheh I love the badboyy inside him. Great to watch but hate to date even though I can't get him.. that coolie..:judge:

Prince william isnt all that hot nor is Prince Charles.

Charles is easily the coolest royal in the world. The suits, the women (okay, about 40 years ago), the bespoke Aston Martin, the organic biscuits...

I think Charles is lovely. He really means well. I'd take him over neo-con Harry or Mr Bean William any day.

Harumi said:
^Oh dear! The only protection (against other girls than me, that is) this two had was their complete anonymity.
Now that the secret is out in the open, I see I will have to cat fight my way into royalty.
Geez, stress is so bad for the complexion...

We can share him:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->