Prince William and Kate Middleton split?

^ Oops, the Vanderbilts are more infamous than respected, but so are the Kennedys, Rockerfellers and other American "royalty". All of the twisted deeds lie just below the surface, which is why I don't understand why people put the wealthy or pedigreed on such a high pedestal. Money or lineage is no guarantee of intelligence, beauty, humor, grace, manners or lawfulness.

^ I disagree. Her mother didn't give her a title to protect her from the media...

Even if she did have the title, she's one of those minor European aristocrats who resembles a socialite more than a royal.

I think there's always been a fascination about lineage and family background.

heyyouthere said:
Charlotte doesn't have a title because her father didn't have a title. Titles are normally passed down through the male line. Charlotte's sister is known as Princess Alexandra because her father has the title of Prince Ernst of Hanover. Charlotte is Catholic and would have to give up her religon if she ever wanted to marry William.

Okay well then I am confused as to why her older brother Andrea has a title?? Not trying to prove you wrong because I may be wrong. It is just a question, I am seriously confused:blush:

None of the Casiraghi trio have titles. They are just Andrea Casiraghi, Charlotte Casiraghi, and Pierre Casiraghi. It is like Princess Anne's kids Zara and Peter. They are don't get titles because their father has no title. It was rumored that Mark Phillips was offered a peerage but turned it down because Anne didn't want the kids to have titles.

^what you may confuse for a title is Andrea's status has an heir presumptive. He is right now second in the line of succession, after his mom, but this is a status, not a title.
Also, the Casiraghi could have had been given titles by their grandfather, I suppose, but Caroline would have objected this anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, Lainey from http://laineygossip.com is funny:

So UK gossips are buzzing that the Prince broke up with Kate Middleton because he was too weak to stand up to the criticism leveled at his girl by his upper crust friends and advisors.

Apparently Kate Middleton is too common? Because her mother actually worked for a living? Because her mother used to be a flight attendant? Because her mother said “Pleased to meet you” instead of “How do you do?” upon meeting the Queen last year?

Balding, beaver bucks, can't close his mouth, and now a p&ssy. sh*t – William really is the catch of a lifetime, isn’t he?

oh dear....nothing less attractive then a man who can not stand up for himself ^

^ No doubt. Shame it's all made up though...

I mean really, first it goes from it being Will's friends dissing Kate to the that mysterious athropomorphism 'the Royal Family' dissing her. The gutter press have clearly taken a shine to this whole class war thing and having to shamefully invent 'incidents' isn't going to get in the way of selling papers...

heyyouthere said:
None of the Casiraghi trio have titles. They are just Andrea Casiraghi, Charlotte Casiraghi, and Pierre Casiraghi. It is like Princess Anne's kids Zara and Peter. They are don't get titles because their father has no title. It was rumored that Mark Phillips was offered a peerage but turned it down because Anne didn't want the kids to have titles.

A monarch can bestow a title on whomever they choose... Princess Caroline and Princess Anne CHOSE for their children not to have titles, but both QEII and Prince Rainier would have happily given their grandchildren the title of Prince/Princess. Some countries (like Norway) don't give the children of female descendents titles just too keep the titles a little scarce.

PrinceOfCats said:
^ No doubt. Shame it's all made up though...

I mean really, first it goes from it being Will's friends dissing Kate to the that mysterious athropomorphism 'the Royal Family' dissing her. The gutter press have clearly taken a shine to this whole class war thing and having to shamefully invent 'incidents' isn't going to get in the way of selling papers...

I know, it's ridiculous.

i dont believe anything they written about the break up anymore. I mean come on, Kate smiling and Will partying moving on ect. Its as if they both fell out of love, long time ago, so they both saw it coming?! Or is it just me?

I agree with Lainey, Will is fug...and losing his hair. You all are picking girls way too hot for his ***...

^hahah... Well he had to get something from charles if not his ears, his "hair".

zembla said:
I agree with Lainey, Will is fug...and losing his hair. You all are picking girls way too hot for his ***...

so true!:lol:

he's balding and while lots of people have said (maybe in the KM thread and not here) Kate looks boring, he himself looks sooo boring. He reminds me of a donkey. :ninja:

^ LOL. sooo true people are acting like Wills is God's gift to women just because he is going to be king, if you are after money there are wealthier people out there.

^ Yeah, Will is cute... but certainly not my type, regardless of who he is or the title he has. Of course I've never met him or anything, but I really don't think our personalities would gel either.

That said, I thought that he and Kate look like they had great, opposites-complete-one-another chemistry. :crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->