Prince William and Kate Middleton split?

eternitygoddess said:
Alright alright, I'm not a perv and I don't want to sound like one, but I've always wondered if they took there relationship to the 'next level'.

Aren't royals suppose to only marry virgins?

Well they lived together for awhile so...that says something...LOL...they could've lost it to each other though, you never know...:P

"You think all highly competitive buyers jobs are given to 25 year-olds with no qualifications or experience except a 2:1 in Rah Studies from a second-rate university? I can't see any nepotism there at all."

I always understood that she got the job through her own family connections. I was pointing out that she didn't land the job through Will's connections, milking your own family to help you get a job is nothing new. Who here hasn't done that? I'm sure given the circles she was moving in she could have used some of the associations to her own advantage and yet she didn't appear to do so.

Besides I'd hardly call working 4 days a week as a buyer for an accessories company, a "highly competitive buyers job".

whatever she was and whatever happened happened... now this is sadly a fact and a problem to some royals.
she was maybe well off (not so well as its made out either) but she is not in the same ranking as prince william. no blue blood.
diana was herself simple and modest in her ways and attitude but her dad was an earl. that DOES help ...
my personal opinion is that she got a bit overexcited.
just because a young man (royal or not) has a girlfriend and takes her to some parties (again official outings or not) doesnt mean he will marry her.
friends who have seen her around town, clubbing or elsewhere said she was really holding herself back when people were looking at her. she hardly smiles and already behaved too much like someone she shouldnt..
william is young and the UK were just so loving the idea of having someone fresh on the reigns of the monarchy.. i think thats what made the story so big..
i mean lets make a toss.
Camilla or Kate?
hmmm, i wonder who i should pick :unsure: :lol:

i'm still hoping Prince William and Charlotte Casiraghi will hook up. there is a chance. ^_^

and agreed leyla m. kate is not blue blood not even a smidgeon. it was fun while it lasted and one heck of a memory on her part. but pure commoner has no place in the royal world. Prince William will not step down. He will be king and he will marry a blue blood and i hope it will be Charlotte :woot: B)

Isn't it kind of elitist saying a 'commoner' has no place in royalty? Isn't the Danisk crown princess and some other European crown princess a commoner?

yes and sophie (prince edward i think?) was a commoner as well. It is becoming increasingly common (no pun intended) for royals to break rank. And she was an assistant to a buyer. Not a buyer. Not an assistant buyer. a buyer's assistant. The order of the words means a lot. Regardless I don't know why people keep pushing Charlotte C. Her and William seem like two completely different people. I could maybe see her with prince harry.

eternitygoddess said:
Isn't it kind of elitist saying a 'commoner' has no place in royalty? Isn't the Danisk crown princess and some other European crown princess a commoner?

maybe princess letitia of spain perhaps?

i don't really follow royalty too much, but princess mary of denmark and princess letitia seem to quite popular. well liked and respected by their people so maybe a so-called "commoner" as a princess isn't such a bad thing :blush:

I wish he'd marry Julia stegner or DOutzen kroes hahaaha well one can hope and dream

but the British Monarchy is more grand than the other monarchies. and finally having a British King since god knows when, William stands to have a wife of royal blood to keep the legacy going. Prince Edward dont stand a chance to be a King unless heaven forbid something happens to william, harry, and Prince andrew, therefore he is allowed in this day and age to marry a commoner.

eternitygoddess said:

^ Also whoever said Camilla is a commoner is wrong, she was upper class and I think it was her father or grandfather with a title...

Camilla wasn't, Diana was at the time of marriage.

I was being sarcastic about Camilla. As she has two children I think it's pretty obvious that British royals will do what they please after Charles.

Considering that Wills and Kate were going out for four years and he stayed over at her family home, it's fair to say that a bear doth sh*t in the woods... unless they had separate beds and just sat-up all night talking about rugger over steaming mugs of cocoa. (ie, yeah right)

smartarse said:
although, kate is cute, i much prefer william to be hooked up with charlotte casiraghi. i'm hoping this will happen! both of direct royal blood, good looking and the new blood to reign in the future. *crosses fingers*

I hope that never happens. Who wants to date a man who wears brown cordroy pants?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently Kate quit her job at Jigsaw and isn't an fashion buyer's assistant anymore. Some say she will go abroad to America for awhile..

eurofashionjunki said:
^ Also whoever said Camilla is a commoner is wrong, she was upper class and I think it was her father or grandfather with a title...
A commoner is whoever isn't royal. So Camilla s a commoner.
However, you are right in saying she belongs to the upper classes and has many aristocratic ancestors.

Omgg!! Kate quit her job! Probably going to AMerica in search for more fame:lol: :angry: :yuk:

^ Probably going to Hollywood to become a movie star..lol j/k

Harumi said:
A commoner is whoever isn't royal. So Camilla s a commoner.
However, you are right in saying she belongs to the upper classes and has many aristocratic ancestors.
And it was the same with Diana.

Thank you for correcting me:P. You are right, but you know what I mean..:D

well its not about who is a commoner and therefore not good enough.
some things should stay traditional. what is the world coming to is everyone takes everything in life so easy.
look at princess stephanie of monaco.. they love her but she is a disaster. (i like her too nonetheless)
its true many of the royal houses recently married "commoners" but i dont think thats good.... there is a reason they are royals and we are not!
quite frankly, i would like my king to marry someone of the same or similar rank.. its tradition and thats what comes with the monarchy...and yes in fact they are the elite if i may say :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
regbijs123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->