Rucksack

daaug1912

Reaction score
I see rucksacks more and more! I haven't seen this for a long time, as used as a fashion item, but maybe it has to do with the eastpak x raf simons collaboration from a while ago? At least it made me using my really cute old red rucksack again, which I had since I was a little child.

rucksacksw4.jpg

(images are from facehunter.blogspot.com, except the one left down, it's from easyfashion.blogspot.com)

Picture_6.png

sources: dirtydirtylaundry.wordpress.com

I dig this, I recently pulled out my old elementary-school-age pink bubble rucksack (remember those?), but I've been sporting some tiny ones for years in green and purple suede.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I was about to mention the Alexander Wang one,I've seen that on a few girls in London. I have to admit that I'm not a fan

May I mention this look is very very popular among guys in Hong Kong. They tend to think that it's cool, I think it's a Japanese influence.

is a rucksack the same as a backpack?

thanks

i've seen them a lot here too
i like them when it is two-three tone or a different fabric used for the trim, esp a nylon faille

I've seen a few people around carrying one. dun go out enough to be able to find a nice onw. :(

OMG I found this BBC rucksack at colette. It's way to expensive for me, but sooo cool. I would love to carry heavy books all day if I only could use this one

image_slide_show_new_44450.jpg

colette.fr

:blink: Hmmm... really not sold on this one.. I have a Gola one, but only for when I'm taking my laptop into college (which is rarity). I always get hit in the face by otherpeople's backpacks, so I'm not the biggest fan of them! :innocent:

I have been eyeing this one for a while... it would look great with a basic outfit - tee & denim
165695_brow_large.jpg

$42.50 - alloy.com

If I ever find it on sale, I'm replacing my old Triple Five Soul backpack (which gets lots of compliments but is slowly falling apart after 5 years) with a Filson rucksack.

ebags.com

Attachments

• 82824_1_1.jpg
    82824_1_1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 152
^ I've noticed that 90's details have come up since last season but in fused with looks of the 70's & 80's.

I'm convinced this is great marketing. Due to the economic recession, they've incorporated wardrobe staples which we already own from our past to spice up new looks so it gets us to purchasing without hurting the wallet too much in the moment which gets us coming back for more - IMO.

it's quite funny, Rucksack is the german word for backpack :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->