Russian Models

So glad I found this thread ^_^ Russian models are my favorites :heart:

I have a question for people living in Russia. Who's considered the most successful Russian model so far? Is it Natalia V? I know that in the last few years Poly, Pivovarova and Volodina (to name a few) have reached great success, but is there one girl that both agencies and models see as their pride?
Natalia, definitely

Although Im orignally Russian , I am not too much into Russian models. In my faves list there are just a few of them who I like or better yet who grew on me with time : Natasha Poly, Zhenya , Ksu....Valya is great and beautiful no doubt but Im not a fan of pretty pretty....Rather 'pretty ugly' :smile: Pretty pretty is boring for me.:flower:

And yeah Im also for being more distinctive when saying this model is Russian or Ukrainian. Sure many Ukrainians might still speak Russian and it was one country back in the days but still.:P

I think Russian models definitely do NOT look all the same how it was stated above :blink::rolleyes:^^The great thing about them that they do differ a lot. The common thing is that they are kind of fairy tale gorgeous and highly versatile.:heart:

1. Natalia Vodianova
2. Irina Kulikova
3. Eugenia Volodina / Sasha Pivovarova

They aren`t in order:
- Eugenia Volodina
- Anna Zelesneva ( sorry if misspelled )
- Sasha Pivovarova
I used to like Natasha Poly a lot,too, but not so crazy about her current look.

Russian models are the best, really. I like almost every single russian models!

I happen to love Russian
models but do models who
are belorussian speak the same language
as russian 1s..can some1 give me a little history
or something

As far as I know, most Belarusians can understand Russian. Belarus has two official languages, Belarusian and Russian. I have a Belarusian friend who understands Russian perfectly. :smile:

As far as I know, most Belarusians can understand Russian. Belarus has two official languages, Belarusian and Russian. I have a Belarusian friend who understands Russian perfectly. :smile:

yeah, the words are a little bit different here and there but they're pretty alike

I love JUJU from Trump models ( think she Russian ? correct me if i am wrong :smile: )

I love Anna Mariya Urazhevskaya. I wish she would come back! Anybody know why she stopped modeling?

I do not really follow Anna Mariya, but if I am not wrong, she hasn't stopped completely...The reason why we hardly see her these days is, as I assume, that she is studing

Are the Russian models becoming weak recent years? There's not so much strong new faces come out for the late seasons.
Although the major fashion weeks are still to come this season, however we hvn't scouted many Russian faces yet besides Tetyana Melnychuk.
This season the runway maybe the swepte by Americans, we have Anny Kenny, Kirby Kenny, Joan Smalls, Carla Gebhart, who are all come from North America and South America, and we also have Jolia Nobis from Aussie, Jenny Sinkaberg from Norway and Ylonka Verheul from Nertherlands....Where're the Russian girls?
I really love Yulia Lobova but it seems she didn't hv much work to do as I expected.

Dutch and American girls seem to be most popular now.

well aren't Vlada,Natasha,Sasha,Olga still in high demand? I prefer Natasha over Keke any day!
What happened to Ekaterina Kiseleva? she was all over the place a few years ago.I miss her,she has such an entrancing look!
21624105rf0.png

anintriguingfashion.blogpsot

Hmmm, actually I mean there's not so many new Russian faces this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->